𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞"𝘛𝘢𝘴"📍 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯__________________

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞"𝘛𝘢𝘴"
📍 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
__________________

"I done told yo lil ass we don't gotta go, they'll be alright" Nardo said pressed up against me onto a wall. He had his hands on every inch of my body.

"Nardo this is your Song release party and you got these pork waiting on us and we're late Nardo" I said getting frustrated. I was horny and very much tempted.

"Yo ass tripping just let me put the tip in, Cause I know she wet fa me" he said into my ear. He tried to stick his hand under my dress but I popped his hand.

He mugged me letting me go. I shook my head grabbing my purse making sure we both had everything.

We were still in the hotel and this was our last night. Before we head back to Jacksonville and I miss Miami. Not like I have to go far to get her but still.

"Wear the chain I got you" Nardo said handing me he Ice box bag. That had my custom chain that said "Mrs.Wick".

"Help me out it on, and-

"And do not mess up my lashes cause it took way to long to them" Nardo said cutting me off as he tried to mimic my voice.

"I do not sound like that," I said as he put the chain on. It was a lil heavy too, but I don't mind.

I had my All black Chanel purse on and he was carrying my Chanel book-bag he had got me. I don't know what he had in that bag but he seemed to be enjoying my bag.

"Tassoni walk in front of me, ion like when you behind me" he said. I huffed grabbing his hand as I walked in front of him.

"What wrong with me walking behind you" I asked. Because he genuinely hated it when I walked behind him or go left behind in large crowds.

I don't do it on purpose, I just daydream or just go into my thoughts a lot. And shut the world off.

"Cause that's what a real nigga do, why would I leave my beautiful ass girlfriend walking behind me? That shi dead" he said shaking his head.

Usually on Instagram when the Shade-room teens post a couple. The man is always leaving his girlfriend behind trying to catch up. Welp not mines so I appreciate his thoughtfulness.

The elevator doors opened and we were on the lobby floor. The valet had his car pulled up at the door and was standing here with the keys in his hands.