"Are you hungry? You should let me know now" he tells me as we both walk up the stairs. I shake my head and can hear the small irritation in his voice. He hates when I answer him this way. But it's a habit. I turn my head to him, looking behind myself and at his face that is clearly displeased.

"No. I'm not hungry" I answer him and a small smile is present on his face. I just love it. His small, plump and pink lips barley even curl, but the dimple on the side of his face makes its appearance.

I turn my head back around as I reach the last stair and walk until we are inside of his bedroom. His strong masculine smell hits me and I waste no time taking a deep breath. It all smells so good, it amazes me. How can he smell this way?

"Well, baby. I bought you a few things. Not much but I hope you like it" he sits the bag onto his bed and I follow him closer, climbing onto it and pulling my legs up as I watch him take the first box out.

It's a large box, I'm sure it holds shoes. He unwraps it and it does, heels. I'm guessing he likes me in these. "You once asked me how I knew your shoes size. Truth is I had someone track your mother down. Found out that she likes to get coffee on Wednesday mornings, so I had someone ask her a bit about you. Your mother is a good secret keeper".

Woah. He's telling me that he practically stalked my mother and asked her about me? This is some crazy shit.

Before I can even dote on the fact that he just confessed something I feel is borderline creepy, he places the box down onto the bed and stands in front of me, pulling both of my legs down and lifting one.

I look up into his green eyes as he does so, seeing him look at me for a brief second before putting the heel onto my foot. "Looks lovely on you darling. You will wear this tomorrow evening when we go to my mothers house. The heel isn't too big so you won't be uncomfortable". Okay, that wasn't what I was worried about.

"Your mother?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, baby. Are you nervous? Don't be nervous. She's a gem" he gently assured me as he pulled the heel from my foot, putting it back into the box and pulling out a even smaller one.

"No it's just, so short notice. It's a bit early. I mean we just.." I can't stomach to finish my sentence. The awkward tension in my mind raises and it makes me want to curl into a small ball, hiding myself from Nicco who doesn't seem to be fazed in the slightest. How can I go from being so open to being so fucking shy in five seconds.

"Fucked" Nicco boldly finishes my sentence as he takes a small silver bracelet from the box. I swallow as I look away from him.

But I'm only forced to do so again when he grabs the bottom of my chin. He gives me a small kiss before smiling. "I don't know if you thought that I wasn't serious about you until last night because we finally fucked, but I've been serious about you ever since I laid eyes on you the night you came into my restaurant". His eyes soften as he pulls his hand away and gently caresses my ankle to wrap the piece of jewelry around it.

He's always been serious. God, I am melting.

I clear my throat quickly. "Me too. I just, I didn't know I'd meet her." I backtrack to defend myself but he only smiles, seeing that the jewelry fits.

He hums. "And my father too. They'll love you. I told them a bit about you. And they said that they have a few old books you can take home. Would you like that? Would you like to take some books home?" He asks.

I nod, a small smile rising. "Yes" my voice stifles out.

He hums as he takes the last box from the bag. A white box, to which when he opens it white satin covers the top. "I was hoping you'd like this. Feels nice" he smirks as he removes the cloth to reveal a soft pink dress.