The Black Puddle Queen Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Who are the Rowdyruff...

Mitch: The point is, this could be your thing. Besides, it seems like the only ones being affected by this are males.

He did have a point. Maybe this was a job for someone who isn't a Powerpuff. Besides, they had their own stuff to figure out.

Y/N: Alright. But I'll need some help.

Mitch: I don't know how useful I'll be, but you got me if you need me.

You smiled.

Y/N: Thanks. Now, we should start investigating the missing students. I know of two.

Mitch: I know a few. When do we start?

Y/N: Now.

The bell rang.

Y/N: Or, after school. Yeah, let's start after school.
-----------
Sydney: Sorry, but Wally isn't home right now.

You and Mitch looked at the tall Australian man as he stood in the doorway. You both decided to start your investigation at Wally's house since he was closer to the school.

But, just by the answer you had received, you knew something was up.

He wasn't home? If he was sick then his dad would just say that, right?

Y/N: We know. He, uh, told us to stop by to, um, pick up some notes?

You smiled awkwardly while Mitch shook his head.

Sydney: Oh, well in that case, come on in.

You and Mitch looked at each other, but this worked. You both entered the house. Somewhere in the distance you could hear the majestic didjeridu.

Sydney: His room is upstairs to the left. Have fun.

He waved as he walked off to do something else. You and Mitch just walked up the stairs. You found Wally's room and entered it.

Mitch: Ah, man. Someone needs ro clean his room.

The room was a mess. Still, it wouldn't stop your investigation. You used your X-ray vision to look around. There had to be evidence of something around here.

Mitch even began to look through drawers to see if he could find something.

As he walked around, he suddenly stepped on something. He looked down to see damp clothes on the ground.

Mitch: What the heck?

You looked over to see the clothes. It was the same thing Wally wore yesterday when you saw him.

But, what really caught your eye was the orange hoodie he always wore.

You walked over to it and looked closer.

Y/N: Why is the water...black?

Mitch: Because he never cleans himself?

You picked up the hoodie and examined it closer. You then looked around.

The floor was dry. There was no source of any other wetness in the room.

These clothes were soaked. Surely there would be traces of wet stains or something.

You tossed the hoodie back but spotted something else. You reached down and picked it up.

Y/N: Seashells?

Mitch: He's Australian. Maybe he just had some from a trip or something?

You shrugged. Maybe. But your investigation has just started.
----------------
You and Mitch were now in Double D's room.