Marco Grows a Monster Arm

At the Diaz Household in Marco's bedroom, Marco positions his hand over a plank of wood.

Marco: (Breathes deeply)

Star: (Skipping by) La, la-la, la-la, la-laaa. Huh?

Marco: Hiii-yah! (He chops the wood in half.)

Nick's thoughts: Monster Arm, huh? This one's ok for an episode.

Star: Whoa. You hate wood, too? Yeah, crush that wood! Wood's the worst! (Grunts)

Marco: No, I'm practicing for my upcoming Tang Soo Do tournament.

Star: Oh.

Marco: You see, Star, martial arts is all about honor and discipline. Which is why... I'm going to kick Jeremy Birnbaum's butt!

Star: Jeremy Birnbaum? Isn't that the talking bear that used to rummage through my parents' garbage?

Nick: Must be his arch enemy or something.

Marco: Nick is right on that. He's just this creep in my dojo who's only any good because his rich parents buy him fancy equipment and private lessons. But Saturday, he's gonna get a taste of this!

(Marco stacks three planks of wood.)

Marco: Hiiiiii-YAH!

(He screams in pain. He later has a cast which reads, "Get well s♡♡n! Star!" and has several drawings on it.)

Marco: (Groans) This is a nightmare! If I can't fight Jeremy, he'll say I wussed out, and he'll never let me live it down! (Star uses her magic wand to switch hairstyles.)

Star: Pigtails? Ponytail? Pigtails? Ponytail? Pigtails?

Marco: Wait a minute. You have a wand! You could just fix my hand! (Star's last hairstyle is a hodgepodge of pigtails and ponytails.)

Star: You know... That sort of spell is not really in my comfort zone. Oh, but if you like, I can give you a pretty wicked set of pigtails.

(Star gives her pigtails again.)

Marco: Pigtails? (Groans)

Star: (Gasps) Unless... I could look up a bone-healing spell in the magic instruction book that came with the wand.

Nick: ...That's not a good idea. Marco, can't you just maybe... I don't know, not go there on Saturday?

Marco: I have to be there, Nick!

Star: By the way, Nick, on our past adventures, you seemed to predict everything right! Like that time when we partied with Pony, or that school spirit day!

Marco: Oh, yeah, what were those moments about? It was like you knew what was gonna happen.

Nick: I'll... tell you two when I'm ready for it.

(Star opens the book, creating a cloud of dust.)

Star: (Coughing) But it's a complete disorganized mess. It's gonna take me foreeeever to find—Oh! Here it is.

Marco: Really?

Star: Hmm. It's in an ancient language. Releasio Demonius Infestica! (She shoots a beam of magic that coils around Marco's cast.)

Marco: Ahh... ahhh...! I can feel it working! My fingers are tingling!

Marco's arm is turned into a long, blue tentacle. It leaves a slime trail on the floor.

Marco: (Screams)

Nick: ...-_-... Told you it wouldn't be a good idea.

Star: (Gasps) Don't worry! There must be a spell in here that can change it back!