Y/N's outfit:-

Taehyung looked up to see y/n walking down the stairs

Taehyung looked up to see y/n walking down the stairs. She was looking too beautiful. Y/N looked up to see Taehyung was already looking at her. She blushed at his stare. Taehyung got up from the couch and walked towards her, held her cheeks between his hand and said
" Don't you think you are looking too beautiful, hm? "

Y/N:- Aniyaaa, you are looking too handsome.

Taehyung giggled. He held her hand and they both went towards the car.

After 15 mins.

Driver:- We are here sir.

Taehyung got out and opened the door for y/n. And they went inside.

Beomgyu saw both of them and waved towards them. Y/N smiled and waved back.

Beomgyu:- Aren't you looking too beautiful Miss Y/N?

Y/N giggled and said
" Yahh stop okay, you are too handsome. "

Beomgyu:- Enjoy the party.

He left from there.

Mc:- Well guys thanks for coming to the party. Join us on the dance stage.

Y/N held Taehyung arm and dragged him towards the dance stage. They were enjoying their time. But someone was burning by the closeness. How perfect couple they were, enjoying, dancing. He was burning in his jealously. " You are mine y/n "
He whispered to himself and left from there.

While y/n and Taehyung were dancing someone was passing by them. He hit y/n shoulder and accidentally the wine in his hand poured on Y/N's dress. Taehyung grabbed him by his collar and yelled,
" Can't you see where you are going huh! "

Y/N realised him from Taehyung's grip and said
" It's okay Tae, it's fine. It was a mistake. "

Taehyung let him go.

???:- I'm sorry miss.

Y/N couldn't know who was it since he was wearing all black and also covered his face with a mask.

He left from there.

Y/N excused herself from Taehyung and went to the washroom to wash herself.
While she was washing her hand she felt that someone came inside. She turned around to see that same masked guy.

Y/N:- Who are you?! What are u doing inside the ladies bathroom?! I-

That masked guy came near her and whispered in her ear
" Shut it, or I have my ways to do it. "

Y/N started breathing heavily. She started screaming but no one could hear it because the music was too loud and the washroom was quite distant.

???:- No one is gonna hear us, love.

Y/N:- Stop calling me that.

She pushed him and was about to open the door, she was pulled back. Before she could say something, she felt a sting pain in her neck. She could see nothing. Before she could fall that masked guy held her.

Y/N:- Save me Taehyung...

Meanwhile Taehyung

I was getting anxious. Y/N still hasn't come from the washroom. I couldn't wait any more. I went towards there running, I yelled her name but she wasn't responding. He opened the door of the ladies bathroom and saw no one was there. My heart started beating like crazy. I was having that feeling that I could never get y/n back. I shrugged off that feeling and got out from there. As soon as I stuck my foot outside of the bathroom, I felt a sting pain in my neck. I started screaming because of it. When I turned around I was that same masked guy standing there. I was feeling dizzy to say something.

" Who are you, why are you doing this......Y/N"

I passed out.

----------------------------

Hi guys I'm back. Hope you all are doing great. And I'm sorry for not updating soon. I was having my exams. Stay safe, happy and healthy. Eat well, sleep tight. Take care of yourself and your family.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Borahae💜💜💜💜💜😊