CHAPTER:- 18

Y/N pov

I was sleeping peacefully until this freaking alarm started to ring. I closed the alarm and again pulled up the blanket over me. I heard my door being open but I didn't open my eyes. Someone came and pulled out the blanket. I whined at it.

Jennie:- Y/N common get up it's getting late
Y/N:- Just 5 more mins.

Jennie:- U know you have left here from 9:00 and it's 7:50 now.

Y/N:- WHAT!!

Jennie:- Yes, now do your morning routine fast. The dress will be there on your bed.

I nodded my head and went towards the bathroom. I did my routine and picked up the dress.

Outfit:-

I combed my hair and let it fall

I combed my hair and let it fall. I just did a little make-up.

Make-up

I made my way downstairs

I made my way downstairs. I looked up at the watch, it was already
8:45 am.

Author pov

Rose:- Eat something y/n

Y/N:- I am already late Rose. I will eat something from the cafeteria. Where is Baekhyun?

Lisa:- He is outside waiting for you.

Y/N:- Ok then, I should go now.
Y/N waved her hands and went outside. She saw Baekhyun standing there.

She scratched the back of her neck and said.

" I am sorry for being late. "

Baekhyun smiled and said

"It's fine, let's go now."

Y/N nodded her head and got inside the car. The driver made their way towards the company office. During the drive, Baekhyun told her about her work.
Within 15 mins they reached the company office. Y/N got out of the car and looked at the building, it was gorgeous.