the bad news.. 😕

hi !!

so I quickly just wanted to say that I love you guys so much, because of the way you treated this book and I love every single one of you guys for giving this story over 8k reads... like that is literally so amazing because I have never had a story get that many reads or votes, so the bad news is that I'm slowly losing interest in this story so the next chapter will basically be how the whole story ended and how Jack and Jasmine lived their life together so again I'm sorry and hopefully you guys will not hate me after this but I'm slowly losing interest and whatever the story was becoming because technically this story was just kind of like a throw it out there type of story where I just kinda wanted to just throw a story out on Wattpad not knowing where it would be going...

And I'm not even gonna lie to you all I have not lost interest in Jack Harlow he is obviously still my number one and my literal husband but you know it's just a story that I'm not really getting into anymore because technically I also really did not know where I was going to go with this story like I did not plan it out and that's with all my stories I never plan it out I just do it and just write never planning it out but it seems to me that you kind of like it that way lol.. but anyways....

Again I'm sorry and hopefully you guys will not hate me but I will be bringing another story to the table maybe today maybe not I'm not sure because I'm also kind of in my Euphoria phase ... and no that's not the reason why I'm ending this book I just lost interest but at the same time I'm in that phase right now so I will be having a Euphoria story coming out as soon as possible so go check it out whenever I post it PLEASE !!

And once again I sincerely apologize because I know how some of you guys really love this story and I'm very glad that you did and I'm also sorry to the people who just added this to their reading list not knowing that the writer was going to end it early then usual but I love you guys so much and again the next chapter or whatever you wanna call it will be what happened along the years between this couple !!