16

Jasmine

I had already gotten home with the two dumbass drunks.
I had already "put them asleep" on the couch since it's the type of couch that's longer than some other couches that has a turn/curve to it.
As of right now, I am putting on one of my nightgown's in my bathroom until my phone starts buzzing.

MR.MISSIONARY💙
incoming facetime call....

ACCEPT OR DECLINE

(jack-bold, jazzy-italic)

Accepting the FaceTime call, I then see a big face pop up on my screen smiling ear to ear, no one else but the one and only Jack Harlow..

"hi baby"

"hi jack"

"watcha doing pretty?"

"getting ready to hop in bed.."

"you guys made it okay? where are they at right now?"

"yeah, we made it just fine.. their in the living room knocked out, hold on"

I pick up my phone and walk to my bedroom door opening it slightly, peaking my phone through the door and flip the camera towards Quen and Nas, who are literally knocked the fuck out on my couch.

I hear Jack laugh at the sight, it is kinda funny though because they look like drunk ass babies that are asleep.

I close my door and walk over to my bed, getting ready to hop it in.

"so jackman, why did Dru and Urb drag you too the club tonight? Any reason?"

"no, not really. they just wanted to go and made me go with them."

"mm, i know how that feels..."

"really? you seem like a party type girl.."

"and what is that supposed to mean??"

"nothing bad.. it's just i be seeing those videos and stuff, so to me it seems like you are the party type"

"you mean videos of me twerking at all of these different parties?? sure, i can have fun.. but I'm not the type of party girl you would except. I guess it depends on who's party it is or what club we're going too"

"and what type of club would that be, baby?"

"probably a strip club.. not sure but definitely a strip club. I fuck with those, mostly because I go both ways and I get to explore more."

"why do you like strip clubs so much?"

"1, because i like men and women. 2, i was a bartender at one. and 3, i'm a very good stripper"

"your a stripper?"

"no, my manager has a strip club, when she's low on people, i hop in and save the day.. so not technically, only if they're low"