3

| your in the group that's last like the last group that was recorded in the video, your the girl in the back (left side) with the pink shorts & black shirt |

Jasmine

I wake up to my phone buzzing, picking it up, I open it up making some big light flash on my face making me squeeze my eyes shut for a couple of seconds.
I saw that it was a message from CC, she's another one of my bestfriends from the squad.

Ms.CC Jordan
Good morning💗
You 'comin this morning?
It's been 20 seconds, you have to be still asleep.

Bad Bitch Jazzy💋
Nigga—
I'm awake.. well now I am.
But ofc I'm coming, I have some big news to share with you guys<33

Ms.CC Jordan
Ooo, tell me first. What is it?
👀

Bad Bitch Jazzy💋
You'll just have to wait until I get there:))
Seen

I put my phone down and get up outta bed and walk into my closet, finding something to wear one again for Dancing.

I bring the outfit with me into the bathroom and put it on the sink while stripping from out of my nightgown. I turn on the shower, waiting for it too get hot.

~~~
I've been out of the shower for at least 30 minutes or more, fixing up my wig just a bit, putting on some natural makeup like yesterday, brushing my teeth & washing my face.
I had just put on my shoes, and got some shoes to put in my bag after dancing.

Most definitely have to bring some different shoes after literally dancing in heels for an hour or so

I walk into my kitchen setting down my bag and putting some coffee in my cup, and grab a bag of chips. I never really eat breakfast on days like this. But I'll just bring some chips just in case if I get sick by not eating a lot of mornings.
Heading out of my door, I make sure it's locked and walk down to the parking lot to my car.