17

Jasmine

It was actually now the next day, Quen and Nas had went home yesterday after us watching some movies and drinking a little bit but lightly! Because, they had just gotten drunk that other night and I wasn't trying to deal with them both once again.

So I was getting ready, it was around 12:45pm and one of my homegirl's, Aniyah, was in town! She wanted to got shopping with me while she was in LA for a couple of days..

Walking out of my apartment, locking it. I head to my car and get inside, starting it up I drive away and make my way to her hotel to pick her up.

...

As Aniyah entered my car, she was so happy to see me again. I could tell it all over her face.

"Hii!" She says with a big smile on her face looking over at me.

"Hey Girl, wassup?" I say starting up the car and driving off to the mall which actually wasn't far from her hotel.

"Nothing much. Just in Los Angeles for work, and your my only bestest friends here so I had to hang out with you during my short-period of time being here!" She says making me slightly laugh a little bit.

"Yeah. I missed you so much! So how's work and everything!?" I ask her.

"It's doing pretty good. How about you Miss JT, Miss City Girl. How is work going, being a rapper, actor, and a model!? I need to hear everything!"

"It's been pretty good. I have to say, no complaints so far!"

"Yeah.. but just so you know you better keep that new song coming, tryna make us wait and stuff. You know we all impatient!" She says making me laugh.

"Yes, I can very much tell y'all are impatient !"

"You guys can wait for it! It's coming soon, I promise."

"it better be."

...

Aniyah and I we're now walking around the mall, we had already picked up a few things but it was just some jewelry.

"Let's go in Gucci.. watcha think?" She asks me.

"Sure, that's fine with me."

We walk inside of Gucci and start to look around.. somehow I quickly find this cute Gucci Bucket Bag. This is cute... I definitely wanna get this.

 I definitely wanna get this