"I'm afraid I too am lost. That seemed a bit farfetched no?" Utakata responded.

Sasuke and Haku were seated beside the two. They supposed it wasn't their fault that two fully trained ninja had to listen to two children.

"I could only wish I was lying" Sasuke replied. He had his head in his hands.

"Fine. Let's say I believe you. What exactly do you plan to do about it?" Han asked.

"Well, we'll start by teaching everyone how to work together. If all of us Jinchuriki can enter Bijuu mode then it would not only make us stronger as Shinobi but a lot harder to take down also" Haku started.

"Bee and Yugito already know how to. So does Haku. Naruto is learning and so is Gaara. With five down that leave four more." Sasuke said.

Han leand back and gave a heavy sigh. He then grabbed his bright red hat and pulled it over his face while he thought.

"And you are sure that this will give us the advantage?" Utakata asked.

"Definitely. I will also be linking you two to my mindscape so you can hear everyone. It will make communication easier" Sasuke replied.

"Very well. But if I think for an instant that this is a trap I will slit your throat faster than you could say oh shit. Clear?" Han asked.

"Crystal," Sasuke responded. He turned on his Sharingan and everyone got sucked in.

In the field that was Sasuke's mindscape all 7 Bijuu were around.

"Good your connected, let's get out of here" Sasuke said. He began to feel really light headed.

When they left his mindscape, Sasuke couldn't breath properly. He gripped his shirt, as blood dripped from his nose. He suddenly began to release heavy coughs, before he vomited blood.

"What on earth? Sasuke! Are you ok?" Haku asked. He got Sasuke seated and began to inspect his mouth. Ignoring the severe jolts of pain coming from his arm Haku examined Sasuke.

Sasuke only coughed out more blood in response.

"I think I know what's happening" Kurama said.

"Well?" Gyuki asked.

"Since in order for us to actually be in Sasuke's mindscape we need to give a large portion of our Chakra to Sasuke, so we can form a mini consciousness inside of him. With each Bijuu he adds Sasuke is essentially turning himself into the Jinchuriki for the 10 tailed" Kurama explained.

Sasuke pulled out some ink and began to draw a complicated Seal on his chest. Ignoring the coughs he was giving and the fuzzy appearance of his vision, Sasuke continued.

With the seal complete Sasuke forced Chakra to his hand and slammed it onto the seal on his chest before rotating the black seal and licking it in position.

As soon as he did, Sasuke too a deep gasp of air, and flopped onto his back completely drained.

"What did you do?" Utakata asked.

"Created a seal. Each section holds the portion of the Bijuu's chakra separating them from my own and stopping them from trying to take over and forcing me to become a host for the 10 tailed beast" Sasuke explained.

"Your mastery in seals scares me Sasuke" Haku stated, though he had subtly gripped his right arm.

"And your terrible lies scare me" Sasuke responded. Haku gave him an innocent look but Sasuke knew there was something wrong with the guys arm.

He had a feeling that it was only going to get worse if Sasuke didn't focus on it soon. If it was as bad as Sasuke believed it was he was going to beat the hesitation out for Haku.

That was a promise.

****
****

Danzo watched the younger generation train.

He held his arm close and pulled of the bandages to reveal the many Sharingan below.

The power the Uchiha had held. And Hiruzen was just going to let them roam with it. To put such power to waste.. well.

If only he could get his hands on a Byakugan. Unfortunately only the main branch's eyes can be taken and after witnessing the destruction the Hyuga heir can accomplish.

Well let's just say that Danzo isn't that desperate.

But the games would soon begin.

______________________________________

So technically this is a double update.

But I felt like I owed you guys for making you wait so long.

So here you go.

Hope you enjoyed!

Ja ne!