"It wasn't a debate guys! You all were supposed to discuss not fight. Aisha and Utkarsh, you've put out your individual opinions, Now I want all to respect them." She sighs looking at the duo who seem to be passing challenging looks to each other. Her eyes swept the length of the room to find anything to be used as an extinguisher.

Her eyes stopped at Mahira who stood at the door of the conference area. Smiling to herself watching the exchange between these twenty-something freshers debating about a complicated topic like that one of Love. Talking about love was like talking about the Economic policies, their agendas, and the unfulfilled promises. Anyone can talk but the suffering is rightly spelled by only a few who have borne the burden.

"Mahi" She cried in relief.

Mahira gaped in surprise at being noticed, She took a tentative step inside and waved at the people present.

"Interns. You already know our Finance head Mrs. Mahira Bose Malik" She introduced her. The interns nodded in acknowledgment.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, I just heard this interesting discussion and couldn't help but stop to hear more."

Yusra cut her off with a wave. "I'm glad you stopped by because I can certainly use your help. You got married for love, your face screams the powerful feelings for your husband whenever he is mentioned so, why don't you clear this air of different opinions?" Yusra almost begged with her eyes, mumbling 'Help me'

"Love"  Mahira tasted the word against her lips. She looked at the open space infront. Thinking what the word meant to her, what the word valued in her life. "I think love is exactly like Pandora's box. It is a forbidden mystery. Tantalizing and attractive which the heart constantly pushes you to open and when you follow it, you're bestowed with spells, magical and charming, yet binding and immortal. You either live under it happy, glinting or you break free from it, being wounded and scarred for life. It's like an oasis in the desert; hopeful, motivating, and soothing for the eyes. It can also be compared to the silver lining on a stormy night, a promise of hope and a new beginning. Love is precious to find and when you do, look forward to cherishing it."

"What if one can't find it?" Aisha questioned.

"How can you not find it? It's present in all of us." She stated and decided to elaborate "We all have love in our hearts which we shower on people close to us, to ourselves. Love is not just for a partner. It is also self-love, love for our parents, our friends, and our work. It's there inbuilt in us" She shrugged smiling and the girl shook her head smiling.

"You really made me eat my words back." She grimaced playfully.

"If Love is so precious, Why it is considered an accident?" Another intern, with bright brown eyes and a dimpled smile questioned.

"What's your name?" Mahira asked politely.

"Vedant" He replied.

"Vedant, people are right when they tag love as an accident. Because just like accidents, Love comes to you when you are a mess when you're least expecting and it topples on your head. Sometimes we shrug it off thinking of it to be a burden, completely unaware of its reality or at times when keeping it to ourselves, we try to hold it so tight that it's bruising, It leaves wounds and we end up letting it go. Either way, it's our decision to make. Holding or letting go. Love is trouble. You can't pinpoint it until you're too deep in it." She chuckled amusingly "We all learn to love from the day we are born into this world but as we grow up, with emotions love gets crushed in between. It gets trampled between our needs, expectations, and dreams. On our way to growing up, we lose ourselves and our love in the middle of time. But it comes back, and when it does, cherish it, it's not meant to be held. Let it flow, Let it come to you at its own pace. Feel it, enjoy it, and savor it."