After Kakashi lost his dad, people in the village called his dad a coward, a disgrace, a failure, a traitor, a fool, trash and what he did was wrong, was treason and it was all his fault. The villagers even made insulting and rude comments about Kakashi as well for being Sakumo's son. After hearing the comments of what they said about his dad and himself Kakashi went to go visit his dad at the cemetery walking to his tombstone and told him that he wasn't going to be like him anymore and that he was going to follow the shinobi rules. However during the Third Great Ninja War, Obito Uchiha, Kakashi's rival and best friend told him that he believed Kakashi's father Sakumo Hatake "The White Fang Of The Hidden Leaf", was a true hero and that the others that have talked bad about him are wrong, also saying the people that talked bad about Kakashi for being the son of Sakumo are also wrong and it restored Kakashi's original beliefs, his true self and what his dad raised him to be. Naruto was angry about how Sakumo was treated terribly by the people that insulted him, he was also saddened about Sakumo's passing, he felt bad for Kakashi as well for going through a lot in his childhood from losing his mom when he was born, losing his dad to suicide, listening to all of the insults and rude comments about him and his father, losing his friends Obito and Rin in the third great ninja war and losing Naruto's parents Minato and Kushina who were there for Kakashi when he needed some friends to speak with after losing Obito and Rin, Naruto also believes that Sakumo Hatake "The White Fang Of The Hidden Leaf" was indeed a true hero.

During the journey when Naruto began his Kenjutsu training Kakashi helped Naruto with his training on Kenjutsu, when Naruto first started he shown good skills at using one sword, since when he was little when playing with Shisui and Itachi, Shisui would bring some wooden swords for himself, Itachi and Naruto to use when they would first teach Naruto about kenjutsu. Naruto had a tough time at first but eventually got the hang of it and showed great progress to Itachi and Shisui. During his Kenjutsu training with Kakashi when Naruto tried to use two swords to go dual wield, he had a tough time because had both swords in his hands, but eventually was able to get a better hang of it and showed remarkable skills with going dual wield with his swords. The next step he faced in his Kenjutsu training was the double bladed sword. He read his mother's kenjutsu scroll on the double bladed sword how to connect the swords together and the fighting styles when using the double bladed sword. It felt so different to Naruto, because he is using both of his hands to guide the double bladed sword and to hold the sword when using it. It was at first hard but Naruto practiced more on the double bladed sword and became strong using the double bladed sword.

During the journey to the Land Of Wind Naruto had conversations with his godfather Jiraiya. Jiraiya told him about how skilled his parents were, how his dad was very skilled with sealing jutsu, the flying thunder god and the Rasengan. He also told Naruto that his dad taught his own teacher the Rasengan, which Naruto was surprised to hear that the teacher has learned from the student.

He also talked about how skilled his mother Kushina was with Kenjutsu, sealing jutsu and especially the Adamantine Chains, the Uzumaki clans special jutsu technique. Naruto also learned from his godfather that Uzumaki Clan were also skilled with Kenjutsu and Water Style jutsu besides sealing jutsu.

Jiraiya told Naruto that his ancestor Mito Uzumaki-Senju the wife of Hashirama Senju and the first Jinchuriki of Kurama The Nine Tailed Fox was the one who trained Tobirama Senju, Hashirama Senju's younger brother. She personally trained him during his younger days in many skills including helping him to perfect the mastery over water style to such a degree. Mito was also a very skilled kunoichi who had the power of one hundred healings and also had large chakra reserves for being an Uzumaki and lived up to three generations of Hokage's. Plus being very skilled in water style, sealing jutsu, her adamantine chains jutsu and also very deadly in Kenjutsu.