19. Vampire x reader Pet

Plot: In this world humans are servants/lower class who are sold to someone if they want someone. Y/N is sold to a vampire lord, who is known for his cruelness, but he has a soft spot for Y/N.
Words: 936
Warnings: Mentions of blood, fluffy. 

I am Y/N, a human, just a few months ago I was sold to a vampire lord who is know for cruelness. In this world it is normal that humans are sold or do as a higher creatures say. I am not sure if I should count myself lucky or not. I don't need to sleep on streets and I get food but I have heard that sometimes the vampires feed of their servants.   

"Y/N, come here" I hear my master ,or at least we should call him that, call me. Just a few days ago I learned that his actual name was Felix. I quickly stand up and run down the stair into the living room. I quickly stop before I slam into Felix. He is a tall, skinny but well build, black haired and dark eyes but sometimes his eyes turn red. 

"Yes, master?" I ask quietly as I look down at my feet. "You are going to accompany me to dinner now" he says looking at me. "Yes master" I whisper. I am actually terrified because this is something I have never done before. I hope that everything goes well and I will not end up on the streets.

"Let's go pet" Felix says as he walks towards the dining room. I follow behind him. I have never heard him call anyone pet before, why me? As we enter the large room full of other vampires, Felix invites other powerful lords every week once to eat with him. I was afraid that it would be today, I don't handle blood very well.

I follow behind Felix and stand still next to his chair. "Sit" he says pulling me into his lap. I blush and nearly fall. This is definitely new, I have never heard that he would have done something like this. I sit frozen in one spot when his arm snakes around me and pulls me closer to his cold body.

I have no idea what I should do now, am I even supposed to sit in my master's lap. To my surprise his body doesn't even feel as cold as I imagined it to be. I quietly watch as the other vampires sit down and everyone starts eating. I don't look at what they are eating because I really don't want to see raw meat or blood at the moment.

"Pet, open your mouth" Felix says and I do as he says. He lifts his fork and feeds me a piece of something. I close my mouth and chew on the food. He gave me a piece of a carrot. I like carrots, I can feel myself smiling. The rest of the dinner goes like that Felix feeding me and me staying quiet.

___________________________

It has been a few months since the dinner with Felix. I have been with him to more dinners and every dinner goes the same me sitting in his lap and him feeding me. I think I am starting to have some kind of feelings for him but I try to forget those feelings. A human and a vampire would never work.

Currently I am cleaning his room so I don't notice that someone has entered before I hear a noise. I quickly turn around to see Felix standing by the door. "I am sorry, master" I say lowering my head. "You didn't do anything wrong" he says walking closer to me. I stand still not lifting my head.

Suddenly I feel cold fingers lift my chin. "Look at me" Felix orders but his voice is than usual. I look into his eyes and they are softer and brighter. "Master?" I ask confused. Why is he touching me? Why is he looking at me like that? My heart beats faster and I can feel myself blush once again. "I can hear your heartbeat" Felix says amused. My face heats even more if that is possible.

"Master?" I ask again but I am too afraid to ask more. "You don't need to be scared of me" Felix says as his hands move to hold my waist. "I tried to fight it but I can't do it anymore" he continues, making me even more confused. "What do you mean Master?" I ask trying to understand this situation. I am still scared of him sometimes but I know that he isn't as cruel as people say.

"You are my weakness, love" he whispers. Love? Wait what? My brain officially stopped working. "What- what do you mean love, like-" I start to ramble but Felix interrupts me "Yes, like "I love you" love. I felt attracted to you and that's why I bought you and the feeling just grew. I can't fight the feeling anymore. But if you don't want it I won't do anything". One of his hand gently brushing my cheek.

"I-I t-think that I feel something for you too, but I am scared-" I say. "You don't need to be scared. I will protect you, my love" he says. I finally allow myself to relax and melt into his touch. "Okay" I sigh happily and smile as he pulls me closer to him. "You will always be my sweet pet, please take it as a nickname, not as owning" Felix says sweetly and I nod happily. Then he places a gentle kiss on my forehead. 

~The End~