5. Ahkmenrah x reader A mummy

Plot: You are Larry's daughter and you start working as a night guard. After a time you notice Ahk behave different...                                                                                                                        Words: 1019                                                                                                                                                                Warnings: Fluff

Y/N POV

I walked towards to the Museum of Natural History of New York, I was starting there today a new job as a night guard. I was the daughter of Larry Daley, I was 25 and I had been studying in Egypt for the last six years.

When I arrived in front of the museum it was almost closing time. I stepped inside and went to look for my father, I found him at the African animals. I thought he was already saying goodbye to some places, as today was his last day in work.

"Father, I am here," I said. "Hi Y / N, are you ready to start," my father asked. I nodded, and we both went for a walk toward the lobby. There we waited for even the last museum guests to leave.

"Y / N, please and don't yell or faint" My father said, I wondered what he meant. But just then I heard a creaking sound and turned in that direction. I watched as the skeleton of Tyrannosaurus Rex began to move, staring at it, I had loved dinosaurs from an early age and still love. And that's when I felt I faint.

----------------

As I felt a return to consciousness, I noticed that in addition to my father, Theodor Roosevelt, Sacajawea, Octavius, and Jedediah, the last two in miniatures, had bowed over me. I almost fainted again. I was just staring at great historical figures and I couldn't form a sensible phrase or thought.

It took a while before I understood or accepted that this was all true, and it required a lot of explanation from my father. "And all this is due to the tabl of Ahkme..." My father said just before I heard another voice from behind the others, I knew to be real now.

"Larry what's going on here" I heard a voice with an Egyptian accent. When I got the sound of the owner visible I felt my chin dropping. In front of me stood a man with copper-colored skin, brown eyes, and the clothes of an ancient pharaoh. "Oh Y / N, here is Pharaoh Ahkmenrah" My father said and I knew I was smiling like a crazy mouth open. Namely, I had studied the pharaohs and especially him for the last six years in Egypt, and even before that at home.

"You- You're a mummy," I said, stammering. I saw my father trying to control his laughter. Eventually I closed my mouth again and looked blushed away in shame."Well, I have a information to every one" my father say, when all of museum where there. "I don't work here anymore, this is my last night with you. But I'm happy to tell you that my daughter, Y / N will take on a new night guard position. And you shouldn't try anything because she knows your story better than I do," he continued even though everyone looked a little sad. After everyone had congratulated me, my father took me on a tour of the museum.

-----------------

I had worked in the museum for half year, I had become very close to many exhibitions especially with Jed, Octavius ​​and Dexter. I had also make a crush to Ahkmenrah, and how I could not he was polite, kind and above all handsome.

"Jed, Octavius ​​stop, you shouldn't fight all the time or I camp you in glass jars again," I said half irritated and half amused. I had once put them in a jar and they didn't like it.

"Hey it's time for everyone to go back to your seats, the sun rises soon" I said to everyone and they slowly started to go back to their seats. "Y / N could you help me in the sarcophagus" I heard Ahkmenrah ask. He nodded and followed him to the Egyptian show, when we arrived there I helped Ahk back into the sarcophagus.

-------------------

I watched from the balcony as the museum residents danced and celebrated together without quarrels. I saw how Tehodore and Sacajawea rode together, Jed and Octavius ​​danced on the record, Dexter rode on Rex's back. But the only one I didn't notice down was Ahk. So I went to look for him.

Eventually, I found him in his own show sitting on the floor next to the sarcophagus. "Ahk are you okay" I asked anxiously. "I'm not Y / N, I feel like I'm alone all the time and no one understands me," Ahk replied sadly. "Ahk you know you can always talk to me. I've studied almost everything known about ancient Egypt," I said, trying to get him in a better mood. "Can you stay here with me," Ahk asked a little shyly. I nodded and sat on the floor next to him.

After sitting in silence for a while, I felt Ahk's hand gripping my own hand gently, closing my own hand to his own and leaning my head on his shoulder. "Y / N Can I be quite honest with you" Ahk asked after the silence. "Of course you can, I don't judge anything," I replied. "Well I- uh just me. I really like you, but I don't know what to do because I've never felt like this before," Ahk said, and I noticed him blushing under his dark skin. I smiled and said "I like you too Ahkmenrah".

I gently held my hand to his cheek and leaned forward looking at his reaction. When he didn't seem to be afraid then I leaned forward and closed the gap between us. When our lips came together, I couldn't help but smile at how gently Ahk kissed me. We kept kissing until it was time for him to go back to his sarcophagus. As I left the museum, I smiled like crazy because you don't kiss a mummy every day that has once been an Egyptian pharaoh and that you've been studying for a really long time.

~The End~

A/N: I hope you like this story please forgive me my grammar errors. And please like and comment, you can request too if you have a idea. ~R