💞😶𝐂𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕕😶💞

Start from the beginning

Sivaangi came out of the washroom and stood in front of the mirror drying out her hair while Mani was lying in the bed.

Mani-- Hey sivaangi.
Sivaangi-- Sollunga akka.
Mani-- Unnaku oru call vanthuchu yaaru-nu paakurathu kulla cut ayiruchu oruka yaaru-nu paathuru.
Sivaangi-- Okay Akka.

Therefrom hall Hussain anna called Mani Akka name shouting.

Hussain-- Maniiiii!!!
Sivaangi-- Akka hussain anna calling.
Mani-- Oru manushan nimathi-ya vanthu paduka mudiyathutha udane vanthiruvainga.
Sivaangi chuckled.

Mani-- Siri  di mavale nalla siri.
Sivaangi grinned while Mani left the room.

Sivaangi laughed at mani and sat on the bed, took her mobile, and remembered mani saying to her about a call. She opened the recent calls and saw the doctor has called her, who took the test for the company.

She thought he might have called her because the result of the tests might have arrived, she smiled and called the doctor back again. The doctor picked up the call and she kept her phone near her ear to speak.

Sivaangi-- Hello doctor...
Doctor-- Hi ma...

Sivaangi-- Sollunga doctor neenga than call pannirunthinga, so sorry naan washroom-la irunthen so naan call paakala.
Doctor-- Paravala ma, and unkitta romba oru mukiyamana vishiyam sollanum.

Sivaangi-- Sollunga doctor... ethu pathi?
Doctor-- Unna pathi than ma, aana ithu un related people-ta Sonnen avanga eppadi eduthu paganu therla ma, unta sollavum bayama irukku ma.

Sivaangi-- Appadi enna vishiyam doctor please sollunga doctor, please.
Doctor-- Maa athu...   [ You will it know it in the future chapters ]

Sivaangi was completely broken after she heard what the doctor said to her, she started weeping a lot which was heard by the doctor. He tried to console her instead of the sivaangi who is being broken.

Doctor-- Maa azhatha ma unnaku already, PBA vera irukku please calm down.
Sivaangi-- Eppadi doctor calm down aaga soldringa? Ithellam ketu aprom-um eppadi doctor enna azhama irukka soldringa?? Nethu than doctor ennaku engagement aachu Ashwin oda, ippo naan enna pannuven.

Doctor-- Yosichu enna pannanuma pannu ma. Sorry to say this, bye.
Sivaangi-- Bye Doctor.

She placed the mobile on the table closed her face with her little palms and started to sob badly.
Sivaangi-- Naan mattum santoshama-ve vaazhinthura koodatha, enna mattum yen kadavule ippadi sothikira?

Sivaaangi was sitting and crying while Ashwin knocked on the door.
Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma kathava thora
Sivaangi got jerked when she heard the door knock and his voice. She ran to the washroom and washed her face while Ashwin was still knocking on the door.

Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma enna pannitu irukka ivolo nerama kathava Thora di.
Sivaangi came out of the washroom and calmed herself, walked towards the door took a long breath, opened the door.

Ashwin-- Enna pannitu iruntha ivolo nerama? Kadhava thorakka ivolo nerama ma?
Sivaangi-- Illa athu.. athu.. dress change pannitu irunthen.

Ashwin entered the room and sat on the bed, while sivaangi was standing there beside the door itself with different thoughts. Ashwin saw her confused and called her out.

Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma enna pannitu irukka anga ninnitu? Inga vaa.
Sivaangi was still standing there and didn't him calling her.
Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma...
Sivaangi got jerked and she saw him with a confused look.