Back then, Henry did tell me the truth... my dad threatened the lives of Winstons' parents if he didn't take part in on the plan or if he were to tell me anything. At first I didn't believe it.

But when I asked Bryant about it he confirmed that Henry had told me the truth. So I couldn't stay mad at Winston anymore. His parents are more important than me.

But I still avoided him for the past four years. And now... now is the time.

"Hey." He spoke out.

"Hey..." I replied. This is...

So awkward.

"Are you two being serious right now?! What are you doing? It's been like four years since you've had a conversation. Talk! Laugh! Cry! Hug! Kiss! Do something!" She yelled out, her hands now on her hips.

Winston and I looked at her as if she was crazy before we looked back at one another, the three of us now laughing.

"Did you really say kiss?" I asked her. "As if I'd ever kiss her!" Winston stated.

I quickly slapped the back of his head, "Let's not act like you didn't get me to kiss you back in high school." I told him.

"Oh really? In high school? Tell me more!" Sophie said before her and Winston were in the house, Winston shutting the door. That's right... we never told Sophie about that incident.

"Please no..." He sighed out. Sophie went straight towards the dining room after making me promise to tell her everything.

"Soo..." He began when the two of us were alone. I turned towards him to see him smiling softly at me.

"I'm sorry." The two of us said at the same time. I looked at him confusion while he looked at me in surprise. "Why are you apologizing?" He asked.

"I made everything about me. You had to make a hard decision... and I get that now. If I would've known my dad had-" I began but he placed a hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

"Hey, it's okay. Whether or not your dad had anything to do with it, you still had a right to act the way you did. I'm sorry for everything I put you through. I'm sorry that I acted as if I knew nothing. It killed me everyday to watch you in so much pain... but memories of my parents and what your father said kept coming back up...

I couldn't let them die." He admitted. I nodded my head in understanding. "I get it. And I forgive you Winston." Tears were streaming down his face as a sigh of relief came from him.

"Thank God." He cried out before pulling me into an embrace, watching my stomach. I hugged him back as I felt myself getting ready to cry.

"I've been so miserable without you. So many things that I wanted to tell you. When I heard from Sophie that you were having another girl, I was so happy. I wanted to be there for you... but I knew it wasn't my place anymore." He told me, his voice cracking at the end.

A small laugh escaped from me as I cried as well. "Yeah... her name is Serena. She's even feistier than Reyna was." I told him.

Even after everything that happened between Winston and I... I couldn't bring myself to truly hate him. Sure I was upset and hurt for what he did but I couldn't hate him.

Growing up Winston was always like a second brother to me, the best brother you could ever have. He watched over me. Made me laugh when I would cry. Tell me jokes and so much more.

He's my rock.

"Come on." I spoke out after removing myself from his embrace, the two of us heading towards the dining room.

****

"Who is that?" Serena asked when Winston and I walked into the room. When I looked at Xavier I could tell that he was not pleased. Here we go.

"That's uncle Winston." Reyna told her before grabbing her drink.

"Uncle... Winnie?" She asked, trying to pronounce his name.

"No. We don't call him that anymore." Cole said, not looking up from his plate. He's just like his father.

From looking at Winston I could tell that Cole and Reyna's reaction to him being here hurt him a little. "That's enough you two. What did I tell you a long time ago?" I asked them.

"To forgive him." The two replied. I nodded my head before looking back at Winston. "I'm sorry... things should get better with just a little bit of time." I told him.

"Uncle Winnie you can sit with me!" Serena exclaimed happily. Winston looked shocked at how comfortable she was with him already. After he took a seat next to her and Cole, I sat next to Xavier and Reyna.

After Winston got comfortable he looked at Serena with a big smile. "So Serena, how old are you?" He asked her.

She seemed to be in thought before she brought up three fingers. "Im this many!" She exclaimed. I couldn't help but smile at her. She's so sweet.

"I'll be this many soon!" She added, now holding up four fingers.

"I see... well I'll have to get you a nice big present." He said. Serena eyes widen with happiness, "Really?" She asked. He nodded his head.

"What about me?" Both Cole and Reyna asked. The two looked at one another before looking away in embarrassment.

"Oh... what's this? You two finally want to talk?" He teased them. Reyna laughed lightly while rubbing the back of her neck, Cole staring elsewhere.

"Sure. I mean your birthday is three weeks from now right?" He asked them. The two looked shocked that he actually agreed before nodding their heads.

"No fair! Only me uncle Winnie... they're mean." Serena muttered out. The whole table was laughing at Serena as she grabbed onto Winston's arm.

"Now then... who's hungry?"

The End...

****

Hey everyone, this is the end of The Billionaire's Pregnant Ex Wife! Finally...

I've been thinking about making a second book to TBPEW but if I do, it'll be based on either Cole, Reyna or Serena when they are older. I'm leaning more on doing a story about Cole since he's the only son... and a lot of you like him the most.

But if you're interested let me know.

Until then thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this story. Thank you for helping me reach over 200k on my first story. Love you all ❤️

And don't forget to VOTE!!!!