Prologue

It was something that happened without my knowledge. I didn't think it would happen, but still, it did. I met with my best friends when we were finally ready for our next bet.
We make a bet every year on someone we try and seduce. We try and get the person to fall for one of us and whoever wins gets a decent amount of cash as a prize. This year was different though.
     "Are you sure about him?" Patton asks me re-cuffing his sleeves.
     "Absolutely. He's the biggest loser there is. We'll have him drooling over us as soon as we start flirting." I say grinning widely at them.
     Logan scoffs. "You know we've never tried it with a guy. We don't even know if he's gay."
     I smile and wink at him and his face flushes but quickly goes away. "I think we can do it. Who can truly resist us?"
     Patton giggles and puts his hand in. "How much are we betting on this time?"
     Logan shakes his head fixing his hair and glasses. "This seems like it's going to be a difficult one. How about one million dollars?"
     I cough on air I inhaled. "That much? We haven't done more than fifty-thousand."
     Logan starts grinning. "You don't think you can do it, huh?" I frown at that and put my hand in and we all shake each other's hands.
     We all are very wealthy, but I don't know if this one boy is worth the chance of possibly losing one million dollars. It was no more than a bet though, right? That was the case until I found myself start falling for him, but that's not for quite a while.