𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

Gwen swallowed thickly, pushing her blonde curls from her face. "She kept trying to say something."

Argent looked at her. "What's that?"

"She was trying to say something to Scott. 'You have to tell him' she said. 'You have to tell my father. . .' She didn't get a chance to finish, but I'm sure it was just that she loved you." Gwen bit the inside of her cheek as Argent sat on the other side of her.

"It's okay." Argent whispered. "It's okay, she made a point of telling me earlier."

"Earlier?" Isaac asked.

"There's a tradition we have."

"The silver bullet," Isaac remembered.

"She was making a silver arrowhead." He then stood up and headed towards the hall.

"Where is it?" Isaac suddenly asked. "The arrowhead?"

Argent turned back towards them. "Downstairs."

Isaac stood up and Gwen followed suit. "I need to see it." He grabbed Gwen's hand starting towards the door.

"Why?"

Isaac stopped and turned to look at him. "Because I have a feeling it isn't there."

They made it downstairs where all of the weapons were kept. Argent removed a cloth the covered four other arrowheads that Allison had made. Argent looked down at them for a moment. "Why would she make four of these?"

"She made five." Isaac corrected. "She made the first one, then figured it out. She used the first silver arrowhead to kill one of the Oni. We saw her do it."

"How?"

"The same way you almost did." Gwen realized.

Isaac nodded. "Do you remember when you told us about one of your first gun deals, the Yakuza?"

"That meeting wasn't one of my first deals. It was my first deal."

"The bullet that you used to shoot the Oni. Was that a silver bullet?"

"Yes. But it didn't kill him. It just broke his mask."

"Probably went straight through. What if silver is like a poison to them? What if it needs to stay in the body? What if that's what she was trying to tell Scott? What if that's what she was trying to tell you, that she'd figured it out?"

"These four would've still been setting when she went off to meet Scott." Argent realized.

"We could stop them." Gwen whispered, glancing between the two.

Argent held up the arrowhead. "No. We can kill them."

They were quick to make it towards the school, Argent holding his daughter's crossbow in his hands. He spotted Derek and the twins fighting against the Oni and losing. He aimed before shooting it, and much to their relief the Oni exploded. They were right. Allison had made arrowheads that killed the Oni. Gwen and Isaac flipped off the roof, landing on the concrete and looking towards the others.

"What was that?" One of the twins asked.

"Silver." Argent answered.

"Isaac, Gwen, the box!" Derek yelled. "Get the triskele box to Scott!"

The two were quick to get up, running towards the box and grabbing it. They ran towards the school, searching for Scott and the others. They ran through the halls, appearing just in time to watch the fly escape Void Stiles' mouth, trying to make an escape before Gwen reached up and quickly trapped it into the box. Scott, Kira, Lydia, and Stiles turned to look at the duo. Their attention turned back towards the Nogitsune, watching as he flailed for a moment before stopping, cracks appearing on his skin before he fell into a pile of dust that blew away. They stood there for a moment before suddenly Stiles fainted.

They all ran over to him, Scott placing his jacket under Stiles' head. They waited a few moments before Stiles' eyes opened. He looked at them all for a moment before saying, "Oh, God, I fainted, didn't I?" They smiled and nodded. "We're alive. We all alive?"

Scott nodded. "Yeah. We're okay."

That's when suddenly Lydia stood up, turning her head before suddenly running outside. They were all quick to follow her, watching as a cry left her lips and she turned, grabbing onto Stiles who held onto her. They all looked past them, seeing Aiden laying on the ground, dead. Not all of them had made it out.

 Not all of them had made it out