𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT:ONE ON ONE

ONE ON ONE

     "SOMEONE ELSE HAS BEEN TAKEN." Allison sighed, entering the bedroom with Gwen's breakfast. "Another doctor." 

     "Shit, seriously?" Gwen frowned, taking the food from her. That's when her phone started ring. She gave Allison a thanks before watching her leave the room before she placed the phone to her ear. "Hey, babe."

     "Boyd and I are waiting outside."

     "Skipping school?" Gwen hummed, taking a bite of her food.

     "Something like that." Isaac answered. "You coming?"

     "Be down in ten." And then she hung up. She finished her breakfast before quickly getting dressed, allowing her natural curls to show through instead of straightening them out. She said goodbye to Allison and her father before walking out and making her way to the ground floor. She exited the building, smiling as she spotted Isaac and Boyd standing there. "Hello, boys."

     She unlocked her car keys, throwing her bag in the back. Boyd climbed into the backseat with Isaac placing himself in the passengers seat. "Alright, guys. Where's our destination?"

     "Derek's." Isaac simply said and with that, Gwen sped off. She pulled up to Derek's loft, parking her car and taking her bag from Boyd's hands before the three werewolves exited the vehicle and made their way into Derek's loft. Gwen was the one to pull the door open. Derek didn't even have to look up to know it was them.

     "Go back to school."

     "Well, actually, we can't." Isaac denied. "Boyd, Gwen, and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick."

     "With what? Brain damage?" Derek scoffed.

     "Well, I have a migraine, and, uh, Boyd here has explosive diarrhea."

     "And it's my time of the month." Gwen answered, a sarcastic smile falling from her lips. It really was her time of the month, so when they suggested for her to skip school she was absolutely for it.

     "Is that why you've been angry at me all week for no reason?" Isaac questioned her and she nodded her head, causing him to hum.

     Boyd only rolled his eyes. "We're here to protect you."

     Derek made his way down the steps. "You're here to protect me? Well, I'm in trouble then." He then looked at Gwen. "Well, maybe not in as much trouble seeing as Gwen's here." She smiled proudly at this.

     "Actually, Boyd here has a plan here." Isaac nodded his head towards Boyd, wrapping an arm around Gwen's shoulder as she sat beside him on the table.

     "Yeah, I thought about the time Gerard had me and Erica locked up, tied up with electrical wires pushing currents through us." He kneeled down, unzipping his bag. "I was wondering how we could do something like that. . . but on a bigger scale" That's when he pulled cable wire from his bag.