𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE:CELTIC SYMBOL

CELTIC SYMBOL

WHEN ALLISON HAD SHOOK HER awake, the wolf almost attacked her before quickly reeling back when she saw it was just Allison. She saw the nervous looks covering Allison's face and without hesitation she jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed, the two entered the car and were quick to speed off to the school where Lydia stood. The two girl's were quick to pour out of Allison's car and run over to the strawberry blonde, placing a hand on her shoulder. They waited for Scott and Stiles to pull up, and when they did it wasn't a surprise to Gwen that Stiles had practically fallen out of his jeep in order to get to Lydia.

     "Where is she?"

     "Over here." Allison called for him, and Stiles was quick to run over to them.

     "Lydia?" Stiles questioned her.

     "It's the same thing." The girl sighed, shaking her head. "Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

     "You found a dead body?" Stiles stuttered.

     "Not yet."

     "'Not yet'?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean not yet? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

      Lydia shook her head. "Oh, no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

     "How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!"

     That's when Scott walked a little ways away. "Guys. I found the dead body." Gwen carefully moved to stand beside Scott and a gasp fell from her lips. A body lay over the school sign, blood dripping down it. And that's when she noticed, it was a police officer. And that meant that shit was about to get really serious.

She sat in the room that the Argents were letting her sleep in, staring blankly at the wall in front of her when a knock came on her door. She carefully sat up, watching as Chris Argent entered her room and offered her a small smile. He silently asked if he could come in to which Gwen nodded her head. She sat up so more, allowing him to sit on the edge of her bed.

     "Listen, Allison isn't going in today."  Argent told her. "You wouldn't mind staying here and just keeping an eye on her, would you?"

      "I wasn't going in today anyways, Argent." Gwen told him, offering the man a simple smile. "I'll make sure she's alright." He nodded, giving her a silent thanks before walking out of her room. She waited for his footsteps to leave, before Gwen quickly shot up and got dressed, rushing towards Allison's room and quickly entering, closing the door behind her. Allison stopped and turned her head to look at Gwen, looking like a dear caught in headlights.