𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER NINETEEN:I HAD A PLAN

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
I HAD A PLAN

"I THINK HE STOPPED MOVING." Isaac spoke as they all got out of the car.

"Where's Derek?" Argent quickly asked. They all turned their attention forward just in time to see Derek running towards them on his hands and feet before he flipped, showing them his red eyes. Gwen rolled her eyes.

"Again with the entrance." The girl huffed. Derek slowly stood up upon noticing Argent standing there.

"I'm here for Jackson―︎not you." Argent shook his head.

"Somehow, I don't find that very comforting." Derek responded. He then looked towards Scott before saying, "Get him inside." Scott nodded his head and quickly did as told with the help of Isaac. They all circled around the body that was now laying on the floor inside the warehouse.

"Where are they?" Scott asked, making Derek quickly look around.

"Who?"

"Peter and Lydia." Scott replied. Derek looked at him before walking over to the body, and kneeling down as he started to unzip it. "Whoa! Hold on a second―︎you said you knew how to save him"

"We're past that." Derek plainly answered, revealing Jackson's body. Gwen immediately stepped away from it, taking a stand right beside of Isaac, sharing a look with him.

"What about―︎"

"Think about it, Scott! Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog, and he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful."

"No. No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live." Argent spoke, shaking his head.

"Of course not." Gerard's voice suddenly filled the room, and the group immediately turned to face him. "Anything that dangerous, that out of control is better off dead." That's when Jackson's eyes opened up and his claws immediately plunged into Derek's chest, making them all step back. They watched as Jackson rose with Derek still in his hand before he stood up and threw Derek across the room. "Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." That's when an arrow hit Isaac in the shoulder.

"Isaac!" Gwen yelled the boy's name as he stumbled backwards, falling to the ground.

"Allison?" Scott asked in disbelief, though the girl was quick to move out of sight. Gwen kneeled down beside Isaac, Scott quickly joining the boy's other side. The two were quick to drag him away out of harm's reach. They ran away from where gunshots could be heard, Argent firing at the Kanima. The three stopped, removing the arrow from Isaac's shoulder before they all turned to where the Kanima stood, looking at them. Derek appeared as well, looking at the creature and letting out a roar as his eyes, claws, and fangs appeared. Immediately the other three wolves copied his actions.