𝟏𝟑; 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"I....." He paused. "Are you okay?"

"Better than ever." You smiled.

He was about to say something, but Emma came in and hugged Draken by his hand. Draken shut his eyes and sighed. "Look. I just wanna know if you're fine staying with you him." His eyes shot at Haruchiyo.

"He's the best roommate." You smiled even widely at Draken.

Was he missing you? Why was he suddenly concerned if you were fine or not?

"Uhm i-"

"Kira." Emma butt in. "I told you I'll take back what's mine. Like it or not, Draken is mine."

You pouted. "You can keep him."

Emma and Draken's eyes widened. You weren't moved by her words. You didn't want him and that was final. You turned to Haruchiyo who stood behind you. "Can we go now?"

"Of course, cupcake." Haruchiyo led the way. "We can get ice cream right after. What's your favorite flavour?"

"I don't really have a favorite." You answered.

"Hmm. I can be your favorite flavour you know." he put an arm around your shoulders. "You'd love it."

Then you laughed out loud. "I'm sure I will."

When you both got to the car, you felt sad. How your mood changed fast. Of course, you'd still feel hurt. That strong pain in your chest wasn't just going to fade away fast. Haruchiyo noticed and smiled. He was always smiling. Everyone always smiled except Draken and Chifuyuu. Takemitchy only smile when he saw Hinata. "You did great out there."

"..I did?"

"Hmm." He started the car. "I thought you'd break down and cry. You know like these drama queens on TV Shows, but you didn't." You burst out laughing. Just like he planned. "There's that smile I love. Let's go kill people."

▬▬▬▬▬

The club was in total chaos. If you could sum up everything, you and Haruchiyo were the perfect duo. You didn't know if he was slowly turning you into a psycho, but you loved everything you did with him. Yes. Even the killing. The screams and pleads of people begging to live was entertaining. You were definitely going to be a psycho after all this.

Unfortunately for Haruchiyo, none of Valhalla's executive were in the building. That didn't mean he didn't enjoy the killing. After the killing spree, you and Haruchiyo sat at the bar for a drink. You both had blood stains on your clothes and with dead bodies everywhere, you both couldn't care any late. You talked with Haruchiyo for over an hour before you decided to leave. You had to see Kisaki.

"Hey, uhm....Can I go out for a walk?"

"Its pretty late, Cupcake. I can walk with you, just for safety reasons." Haruchiyo took a shot of his drink.

"Its just a short walk from here to the park. Its not far from here." You sip your own drink.

"Then I'll wait here."

"The cops will be here any time soon. We've overstayed here." You giggled.

"Sad. I really want to spend more time with you." He pouted.

You looked at his lips. You've been looking at them for awhile. Most especially when he talked. The scar on each side of his lips were just the best scar ever. Like it was specially made for him. You stood up and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I won't be long. I'll see you at home."