Found elizabeth Olsen version 

𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖
Y/n
ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣
Elizabeth Olsen

Elizabeth went on a walk and saw a person laying by a tree in a ball and she saw them holding a teddy bear and then she walks up to you and says hay sweetheart are you ok and then she leans down to you and she says can I pick you up baby and she says I like your teddy bear and you say otay and she picks you up and says you must be a little one and she walks over to her car and the driver opens the door and she says home but first the littles store and then she picks up diaper and wipes and onesie and a crib and toys and stuffy's and then she call's her manger and says I want you to find out who y/n l/n is I want to adopt them to be my baby and then she puts you in you crib and she has painters coming tomorrow to do a Wanda and vision theme and then in the morning you wake up and you cry and Lizzie runs in and says oh baby let's get ready mama has to work and you make grabby hands to a costume in your nursery that was Wanda's and Lizzie puts it on you and she walks down stairs and puts you in your high chair and she says ok let's eat a little she puts a bottle on the tray and she walks into her room to get ready and then when she comes out she see's you have not drank it and then she takes you out of the high chair and carry's you to the car and puts you in your car seat and she says you ready to meet vision and you make happy babble noises and then when she gets there she picks you up and walks over to her trailer and puts everything down and she carries you to the make up trailer and Kevin says get them in make up and costume to be the third maximoff child and then Lizzie says you get to be with mama and film and then later when you finished filming you fell asleep and Paul says Liz who are they and she says there my baby in real life now I adopted them a now let's take a family photo and she posted it to Instagram and the fans went wild and then she says well happy about you and some don't like you but I will always love you baby.