Found out

𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖
𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎 (𝟶-𝟸)
𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪
𝙶𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚕

One day rocket walks up to gomara and Peter and says hay um I just wanted to ask you something and gomara said ok and rocket said I'm a little and gomara look at her phone and looked up what a little is and she said oh sweetheart and Peter said what do you mean bae  and rocket said it means I get in to headspace of a baby and then Peter said do you wear diapers that means and rocket says yes because I have incontinent issues and rocket said I want you to take care of me and then rocket said shit I'm starting to slip and then he cuddled up to Peter and gomara said aww and rocket moved his thumb to his mouth and started sucking on it and right at that moment the rest of the crew came in and drax said why the hell is rocket acting like a baby and gomara said bae I'll handle this and Peter carried rocket to his and gomara's room and Peter said shhhh I know it's going to be ok baby boy and rocket sucked on his thumb and then he said dada at Peter and Peter said you want me to be your dada and then Peter heard hissing and he said shhh it's ok baby let dada change you and then Peter changed rocket's diaper and then gomara came back in there room with a pissed off face and then rocket said mama and then gomara said Mommies sorry baby boy and then gomara said ok baby here's your teddy bear and mama got your favorite blanket and your baba and then gomara took rocket from Peter and swaddled him in the blanket and gave him his bottle and then rocket fell asleep and gomara and Peter said well I guess we're a family now and 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 Peter woke up and gomara was sitting on hers and peters bed rocking there baby and gomara started rubbing rockets back and she said good morning baby boy and rocket said mama and Peter said good morning baby boy and then gomara and Peter walked out of the ship and the guardians of the galaxy we're greeted by a little girl running around in a onesie and she was being chaste by a happy Tony stark and then Thor said hay guys and rabbit and Peter and gomara said is she your little and Thor said yes and Tony said is that raccoon one too and then nat said Stacie where are you and nat said hay guys and tony said we have a spare nursery and bedrooms if you want to stay and gomara and Peter said yes .