Little kate

𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖
Kate
ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣-𝕕𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪
Clint and Laura

When clint went with kate to her home and Eleanor Kate's mom said so your partners and clint said maybe and Eleanor said well I guess so and then jack whispered to Eleanor and she said kate sweetheart please wait with dad and Kate said yes mom and then Eleanor said my daughter is not Natasha Romanoff and let alone she is a little and then clint said I did not know but I'm sorry and then he left and then Eleanor said late baby it's dangerous what your doing and then take said mama no he a good friend and Eleanor said baby please it's not a job for a little and then kate said mama I can handle on my own and then Eleanor said like you can't stay out of headspace long and can't potty on your own and then jack picks up Kate and says shhh mama and dada know what's best for you and then jack says bae someone needs a change and sleep and then Eleanor said oh yes she does and takes kate from jack's arms and then after she got changed and then she grab's her bag and fills it with two packs of diapers and a few onesies and two pacifiers and some other stuff and then she sneaks out and walks to her aunt's apartment and knocks at the door and clint answers the door and says hay little one what are you doing here and kate said can I pwease come in and then clint says I have a better idea he picks up kate and kate says lucky here boy and lucky runs to her and Kate says I hate my mom she treats me as less then I am because am a little and then clint says how about if all goes to he'll I and my wife Laura will adopt you to be our little one and then kate says really and Clint says really and for now I'm your temporary daddy and then Kate runs at clint and hugs him and he picks her up and says ok Little girl did you bring any of your supplys and kate lays her head on Clint's shoulder and tucks it in his neck and kate points at her backpack and clint opens it and says ok baby girl look at daddy when you need a change tell me and he said no thumb in your mouth and he clips a hawkeye themed pacifier and clip to her onesie and he said let's get you a baba then you go night night and then kate said oant arow and Clint found a hawkeye bear and said you want your buddy and then clint gave kate her bottle of milk and he sat on the couch and rocked back and forth and then after the big fight kate said bye bye mom I'm now a Barton have a nice time in jail and a police officer says Eleanor Bishop you are under arrest for endangerment and abuse of a little and murder and then Kate ran up to clint and said daddy and he said hay baby girl and kate said dada hurt and clint said come on let's go see mama and then clint opened the door to his suv and carry's kate in the house and then clint said Laura bae and then lila and copper and Nathaniel and y/n and all run to hug clint and laura said who is this and clint said this is kate Barton Bishop and then Laura said you adopted her and then Laura says she's a little and then kate made grabby hands to Laura and kate opened presents in Laura's lap .

Hay guys i'm finally 17 yesterday was my birthday and I love the ending of hawkeye and thank you for 2k reads.

Charters this chapter

Clint/dada/hunLaura/baeNathaniel/nate/big brother Cooper/big brotherLila/big sis Y/n/little sibling Kate /baby/little one

Clint/dada/hun
Laura/bae
Nathaniel/nate/big brother
Cooper/big brother
Lila/big sis
Y/n/little sibling
Kate /baby/little one