The play date

𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤
Yelana
Kate
Y/n
ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤
Clint and nat and bucky

Today was the big play date for all the littles Wanda picks up Agatha and goes to the common floor and clint says kate no bullying or stepping on your friends and nat saids y/n baby it's not sleepy time and then bucky says yela ready to go and she says yea daddy and then on the common floor and bucky says were here everybody and he sets yelana down and she runs off to play and bucks says hay stacie who was in Steve's arms and then peter and stacie went playing in the playpen with blocks and y/n sat playing with there daddy bruce and then clint comes in and says sorry were late someone did not want to get up from there nap and yelana walks up to kate and says can I play with ou and Kate says es behind her pacifier and then yelana and kate were playing with all the littles hero's and bad guys and tony got bad guy so he pretends to be kingpen and kate and yelana got there nurf gun and bow and arrow and then later kate and yelana were play fighting against each other but it got real and then later when it was time to leave yelana says to kate ou my estes friend in da hole world and kate hugs yelana and clint and bucky says how about a sleep over and both littles say yesss and bucky says ok yelana I'll be on Clint's floor to give him your bag and kiss you ni ni ok sweetheart and yelana makes a joke so pacis all around and kate says let go friend .

Guys is this cool

Guys is this cool