Ping Mei’s tone was very rude, because he didn’t put Y/n in his eyes at all and wanted to send her away.

The poor Daughter-in-law of the Yoo family, most people in the circle knew, Ping Mei couldn’t help but sigh that Karina was married to a “soft rice woman” it seemed exactly when a flower grew on the cow dung.

Y/n frowned and stared at Ping Mei coldly.

This flower is called “Karina”, calling her like his wife!

Ping Mei looked at Y/n with disdain, and said: “Y/n, if you are her wife, don't delay Karina's work! Can you help Karina? Do you have the money to cooperate? To the contract for architectural design drawings?”

“If not, I advise you to find a job, deliver food or be a secutiry guard, so as not to panic at home every day and be suspicious of your wife!”

Karina felt uncomfortable when she heard it, and said: “Mr. Mei, Y/n also did a lot of things at home. Also, I would like to trouble you to call my full name Jimin. I am not used to outsiders calling my nickname.”

“What does she do at home, buying vegetables? Cooking? Or washing clothes?”

Ping Mei couldn’t help laughing, and said: “Jimin, If your wife can't find a job, our company happens to be recruiting security, so you can let her try.”

After speaking, he said half-jokingly: “Jimin, if I were you, I wouldn't marry a woman who couldn't even find a job. I would have divorced this kind of Rubbish a long time ago.”

Karina frowned and was about to speak, but suddenly felt a chill around her.

She turned her head and saw Y/n stand up with a smile on her face, and said to Ping Mei: “I have heard of the name of Mr. Mei for a long time, and he is indeed as his name suggests. I also have something to say to Mr. Mei.”

Ping Mei’s face was dark: “What do you want to say.”

He forgave Y/n for being useless and not daring to do anything to himself!

Y/n put her hands on the table, leaned forward slightly, and smiled.

“What I want to say id that being a person can be useless or incompetent, but it must not be without character! Because without character, then it is not a human being, but an animal!”

After speaking, she held the hot soup that had just been served in both hands and poured it on Ping Mei’s head blankly.

With a scream, Ping Mei jumped up and he was scalded.

Karina was so shocked that her face paled. After a moment of stunned, she quickly called the waiter to bring a napkin.

The piping hot soup was so hot that Ping Mei’s face was burnt red. The thick soup ran down his neck and into his clothes. The whole body was sticky and embarrassed. There was still a leaf of vegetable hanging on the glasses.

Ping Mei grinned and screamed constantly.

The manager rushed over with a few waiters and was shocked when he saw the situation, and quickly ordered the waiters to help.

Ping Mei took off his glasses and yelled at Y/n: “You are looking for death!!”

After speaking, he showed a fierce look, reached out his hand and pointed at Y/n, and immediately took out his mobile phone to make a call.

“Hey, bring a few people to the Jiantia Hotel, call more people! There is a poor dog who does not have long eyes, and I need to teach her a lesson!”

Hearing Ping Mei calling someone, Karina quickly apologized to Ping Mei: “Mr. Mei, sorry, my wife was a little excited just now.”

“Don't tell me this! She splashed me with soup, I have to let her kneel for me today.” Ping Mei was angry.

Seeing that Ping Mei was getting angry, Karina quickly turned around and said to Y/n: “You go out first, let me explain to Mr. Mei.”

“Don't pay attention to him, follow me.” Y/n said, reaching out to pull Karina.

Avella frowned, pushed away from her, and said angrily: “Mr. Mei is the boss of the Future Company, he is very influential in the construction industry in Wrestvel City, and he knows people from three schools and nine schools! I can't get cooperation. It doesn't matter, but there are some things that you can't solve with great strength.”

Y/n said: “I haven't paid attention to a small company that is not influential.”

“Small company?”

Karina was almost groaned by her.

In the construction industry of Wrestvel City, Future Company ranks in the top five, even larger than Yoo Company.

She was afraid that Y/n would offend Mr. Mei again, and said with a cold face: “Y/n, leave this to me to deal with, go out and wait for me outside!”

.........................