Han was going crazy, he had such a miserable end, and he couldn’t get rid of Hujin and Phil, and they want to have a good end for themselves.

Naesang said coldly: “It turns out that the dog bit the dog and blocked two peole together!”

When Phil heard this, he became anxious, and went crazy with Han: “Han, you drag me into the water? You can't die a simple death!”

*****

At this moment, Y/n had already taken a taxi and went home with Karina.

Y/n looked at Karina, and saw that she hadn’t spoken anything along the way, and thoughtfully, she said: “For work, I will look for it in two days. They didn't hire you, they had no eyes. It seems that this company is not big, and going there will limit your future development.”

Karina sighed and said: “Now that it's hard to find a job, I can only continue to look for it and see my luck.”

Y/n asked her: “Do you want to go to the Emgrand Group?”

Karina shook her head and said, “How can I enter the Emgrand Group, and the Emgrand Group has strict audits and ratings. It would be embarrassing for me to the grassroots level.”

Y/n sighed and said: “Karina, in fact, I think you should start your own business!”

“Start my own business?” Karina asked in surprise: “How?”

Y/n said: “You have been in this industry for many years, and you have accumulated a lot of contacts. Minjeong of the Emgrand Group seems to be very good with you. Kim Naesang is now counting on me to show him Feng Shui. That can also help.”

Karina laughed at her and said: “You have to start a company with at least two to three million in capital, and there will be more subsequent investments. How can we have so much money to invest in it.”

Y/n said: “I can help you find a solution for the funding problem! I still know a few people!”

Y/n smiled and said: “If you really have this idea, the registered capital is not a problem.”

Karina raised her head and said:
“Y/n, I know you know many business friends like President Kim. It is not a problem to borrow funds, but to be honest, I am under a lot of pshycological pressure and I mish as well invest less. One point, I open my own personal studio, and then went to help major construction companies draw design drawings.”

Y/n said immediately: “No matter what decision you make, I will support it!”

Karina nodded gratefully, and said: “I want to build the studio first and then do it well. The people in the Yoo family think that I can't leave the Yoo company, I will let them see if I can do it or not.”

Y/n thought for a while, nodded and smiled: “I support you, but if you encounter any problems at work, you can tell me and we will solve them together! The big deal, I will be an employee for you, your wife has no other skills. But I can still carry your bag while driving.”

“Ok.”

Karina nodded, her expression slightly moved.

The decision actually took a great risk.

If she doesn’t go to work, the family’s biggest source of income will be cut off, and even if she opens a design studio, she still needs to rent an office, buy office equipment, etc.

This also requires a certain amount of capital investment.

What’s more, the Yoo Company and the major construction companies in Wrestvel City have business contacts, they will be suppressed secretly.

But Y/n didn’t even think about it, and categorically supported her.

Karina’s heart couldn’t be said to be unmoved.

When she was in a complicated mood, she heard Y/n’s sentence again.

“Karina, you can just let it go, if it doesn't work, I will find a job to support you.”

At this moment, Karina held her breath, a soreness rushed to her nose, and her eyes were almost red.

It was as if she was running into a wall and lost her soul, she did not expect that her Wife, who she felt was “worthless”, still firmly believed in her and supported her!

.............................