Phil watched this scene and said blankly: “Brother Leo, is there any misunderstanding? It's true that this person is called Y/n, but she is just a Rubbish Daughter-in-law, not a master at all!”

Leo Lin turned pale when he heard this, and kicked Phil to the ground: “B*stard, are you looking for death? Dare to insult Ms. Lim and see if I won't kill you today!”

Although Leo can be regarded as the number one person in the surrounding area, he knew in his heart that he was a dog of Jisub, and facing Y/n, Jisub had to kneel and lick, and he was even qualified to lick the bottom. Dare not have it!

“And you btch, you fcking dare to insult Ms. Lim!”

While talking, Leo turned his head and gave Hujin a slap, bleeding her mouth.

“Oh, Leo, we still have to eat, please get out of here!”

Y/n didn’t bother to care about a small character like Leo, so she directly bowed her hand and let him go.

Leo nodded and bowed his waist and said: “Don't worry, Ms. Lim, I'll get out of here now!”

After finishing speaking, like a pug, he quickly retreated from the box.

In the box, don’t mention how uncomfortable Phil and Hujin were. Y/n, who had just been mocked by them in every possible way, turned into Ms. Lim in the mouth of Brother Leo. What the h*ll was going on?

There must be some misunderstanding inside, Y/n is just a waste! Also worthy of being called a master?

Beomgyu said to the two of them: “You two, let's have a snack in the future. You must be a low-key when you come out. What should be said and what should not be said, think before you speak, it could bring you big trouble!”

Phik and Hujin had just been beaten by Leo, and now they dare not even let go.

Bromgyu then said to Y/n: “Y/n, thanks to you, I toast on behalf of everyone, thank you!”

Y/n smiled faintly: “It's just a small matter.”

***********

The next day, Karina received an interview invitation from Xinhe Company.

The interview was scheduled in the afternoon, and Y/n took advantage of Karina's attention and took out her cell phone to call Kim Naesang.

After the call was connected, Naesang Kim’s respectful voice rang: “Ms. Lim, what are your instructions?”

Y/n said lightly: “My wife is going to apply for a job at Xinhe Construction Company. I want to ask you about this company.”

Naesang was surprised and said: “Xinhe Contruction Company? This company is a wholly-owned enterprise controlled by the Kim family. Miss Yoo is going to apply for this company? This is too bad for Miss Yoo, or I will just remove the chairman of the company. How about changing Miss Yoo as the next Chairman?”

Y/n was stunned when she heard the words, he was a little surprised that Xinhe Company belonged to the Kim family.

If Naesang can help, it would be good, but after thinking about it, her wife wanted to rely on her own ability, so she said lightly: “No, you just arrange it then let my wife pass the interview.”

Naesang immediately respectfully said: “Okay Ms. Lim, I will arrange it now.”

Here, after Naesang just hung up the phone, he immediately asked his assistant to send a notice to the senior management of Xinhe Company. The thing Ms. Lim ordered, he must do well.

At two o’clock in the afternoon, Karina was about to leave for an interview at Xinhe Company.

Since the car was sent to the 4s shop for maintenance today, Y/n and Karina had no choice but to take a taxi, but this was the peak time. The two waited on the roadside for a long time and did not get a taxi.

Karina was a little anxious, and said helplessly: “If I miss the enterview with Xinhe Company a little later, it would definitely give them a bad impression. I would not have sent the car for maintenance if I knew it.”

Y/n was also very helpless. Looking at the number of taxis, there are more than fifty people who can turn to her. It’s really a mistake.

At this time, a black Rolls-Royce Phantom slowly stopped in front of the two.

The window rolled down and the person inside was Naesang. He was surprised and said: “Ms. Y/n, are you planning to take a taxi?”

Y/n was stunned for a moment. It’s a coincidence that Naesang just made it?

So she said: “I want to take my wife to the Xinhe Company for an interview, why are you here?”

...........................