"You look at me like you're in love." Noah teases playfully.

"I might be," Adonis jokes lightheartedly. He's not in love with Noah, but he's definitely crazy about him. Almost obsessed even, if he has to say so himself.

It wouldn't be the first time for Adonis to fall this hard for someone. According to his parents he falls in love way too easily, Anthony believes otherwise. Once he sets his eyes on someone, he becomes fixated and they simply become everything to him. Some might say it's unhealthy, like his brother, but Adonis simply believes he's passionate. That's what his parents always said. They still do.

Noah stops moving and chuckles softly. "That's just the sex talking." He leans forward and presses his lips against Adonis. They kiss for a little before he pulls back a little. "Fuck me." He whispers against Adonis' lips.

Adonis pecks Noah on the lips, slowly thrusting into him. "Go on a date with me." He breathes out.

"Adonis.."

"Come on, baby, one date. Let me treat you right."

"You're already treating me right. Even better if you make me come again."

"Let me treat you great by taking you on a date then. You deserve it."

Noah looks Adonis in the eyes, searching for something. A sign of mischief or dishonesty, but none of that is to be seen. But then again, why would Adonis have to lead him on? What for? They've been having sex with each other for a while already, so there isn't much Adonis should be trying to get from him. It's not like he doesn't want to go on dates or persuade anything, but he has trust issues, after the whole thing with Princeton he finds it hard to trust anyone when it comes to romance. The last thing Noah wants is to put himself out there again just to get hurt again in the end.

"Look, I know you're not looking for a relationship or anything serious but I promise I won't play you. I'm not trying to get with you just to fuck you over." Adonis says after Noah stays silent for too long. "The last thing I want is to break your heart again for you. I'm just trying to show you something real, make you feel something new. I'll be damned if I don't take my chance with you Noah."

A small smile grows on Noah's face. This isn't really a conversation to have during sex, but who cares. "I guess we can go on a date, yeah." He giggles a little when Adonis pushes him back so that he's laying down and can get on top of him. "One date, nothing serious and no changes between us."

Adonis starts grinning at what Noah says. "One date, nothing serious and no changes." He repeats as he starts entering Noah again. The younger guy moans softly as he pulls him down for a kiss. "Deal."

"Good. Now stop talking and fuck me already."

All Adonis does is press his lips against Noah's, not saying anything else. Soon enough sounds of pleasure and the faint sound of a creaking bed interrupts the silence in the apartment.

_____
11:40AM

The Oak isn't as busy as usual when Josiah enters one of the campus' most popular hotspots. He just came out of a lecture and he has an hour until the next, so he decided to grab some lunch. He looks around him to see if he spots any of his friends. Seeing that none of them are there, he figures that he can get some work done before his next class. His eyes land on a familiar face sitting at the table he always sits at in the far back when he's alone and doing some work. The sight of the person the face belongs to has his heart doing a thing and he finds himself smiling unintentionally.