Prologue~

Prologue ~

---- It starts -----

Water droplets trickled down my face and I can smell the scent of stale food and water mixed on it, gross, I would've move away in great disgust if it wasn't for the fact that when I open my eyes the place I see is a basement of some sort and to make it worse Im tied to a post with a person I really rather not be with. The place is poorly clad only some pipes and cardboard boxes were in view it is very dirty and dark too plus the stench of rotting food and dead rats are sending unbearable pain towards my nostrils, if only I could cover my nose I would be forever grateful. Can you guess why I didn't try to get out of this place or do what I wished to do? Well, Im being held captive by some underground group of money crazed maniacs that probably wants to get my parents ransom money to bail me out again and this time a really irritable person is with me. Guess who. Its non-other than that stupid blonde jerk I met a few months ago. I don't usually call blonde's stupid cause I know that they aren't and that a lot of them are smarter than me, this guy is the only exception though. Why? Well, you got to figure that out by yourself cause I have better things to think about like how to escape this rathole. Am I loosing my mind? Im probably just hungry or maybe I hit my head hard in some point of this mishap cause normally I don't talk to myself in a second or third person view. When did the dark vortex of my life start to reopen? Oh, thats right I remember now It started with that one unfortunate phone call it was just a plain invitation that I accepted to get me out of boredom but unfortunately thats when I first met this moron.***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys what do you think? I had lots of Idea's in my head that I cant put to actual words due to my lack of English knowledge. No not the actually English history but my failure to perfect or to put proper grammar. I am very sorry for that. I dunno why but I seem to be Intelligent at times also extremely stupid at time too but mostly Im carefree with a semi-knowledgeable head, Yep thats what a normal person feels like. LoL. Anyway I hope you keep reading and enjoy this story I wrote. I almost forgot to say or explain why the tittle is such a "fantasy" promising name when this story is not applied or placable in that category. Well, Its simply cause thats what popped out of my head at that moment :P