Chapter 34

Hayden's POV

The ride was silent no one said a word I looked out of the window gazing at the trees that we pass by just then Maddison said something.

"So um anyone's excited" she asked trying to break the ice the tension in this car was suffocating no doubt but it wasn't enough to make me want to talk to that douche bag in the back seat. "Um I'm more scared then anything" Jacob said.

"How so" Maddison asked "Well I'm 13 and going to a high school when I'm supposed to be in middle school this is all very terrifying" he said Maddison chuckled. "Yeah it is but you'll be fine our high school is also a middle school so I'm sure you'll find some kids your age to be friends with" she said reassuring him. "I guess" he said sadly.

"Look if any of you have any problems today just you know come and find me I've got your backs all 3 of you" she said which made me smile she really his a good friend/ aunt"

"You know because I'm the adult here kiddos" she said and I rolled my eyes. Annnnd she ruined it I thought to myself.

"Once again your only a year older then me !" I said and she laughed

"Whatever you say little one" she said causing me to roll my eyes once more at her.

A few minutes later me arrived at the school there was people everywhere some in groups talking amongst themselves a group boys no doubt Jocks where on the grass throwing around a foot ball then there was a group of preppy looking girls whispering and giggle to each other while looking at Jacob. When all of us walked up to the building you could hear people whispering and stopping to stare at us I clutched onto my bag I wasn't use to this type of attention in school I wasn't usually noticed and you could tell Joseph felt the same and as for Jacob it didn't seem like he felt the same but I'm sure he was just putting on a brave face and the only one of us who was completely Un phased was Maddison of course.

Just as we got to the entrance a group of people waved us over. "Hey Maddison over here!" A guys voice shouted Maddison smiled and went over to then naturally we followed her. We got over there and stopped in-front of 4 people 3 girls and one boy. Wow she sure do have a lot of friends I thought to myself even though it was just four of them it was a lot to me because I never even had one let alone four.

"Hey guys your all here" Maddison said excitedly

"Duh first day back how could I miss it" one girl said she looked familiar I was sure I've seen her before I watched her as she talked to Maddison I know I've seen this girl before but where I thought to myself. Just the I heard my name snapping me out of my train of thought.

"So guys these are my niece and nephews" she said that's Joseph she said pointing at him "sup" he said dryly

"And that's Jacob and lastly Hayden" she said and I smiled and waved

"Hi the girl who was talking to Maddison said I'm Isabella but you can call me Izzy" she said she was gorgeous she had a smile that I wouldn't mind seeing all the time and a voice that was so angelic. her dimples ran deep on both sides of her cheeks and her skin looked so soft. Her brown wavy hair bouncing every time she moved and she smelt like vanilla and strawberries she was the definition of perfect.

Here's Izzy/ Isabella age 17