Chapter 7

Your Author speaking/

ok guys I know you probably want me to speed this up and get them back together which I am going to do but I'm warning you if I speed this story up It'll be very short.

Alex's POV

I was to stunned to speak I slowly walked down the stairs not taking my eyes off the little boy in her arms I looked at Grace in disbelief. My mom must have sensed the tension because she then offered to take him away so that me and Grace could talk.

"Here why don't you come with me I'm baking cookies for Christmas you want to help me?" My mom asked reaching out her arms for him. He looked at Grace for approval which she gave and with that he leaned over and reached his arms out for my mom to pick him up Once she did they both disappeared off down the hallway to the kitchen leaving me and Grace alone.

It was a silence that neither of us seemed to had wanted to break but after a minute one of us did.

"I don't know where to start"

"Start by getting a DNA test" I said

"Excuse me?! Are you Serious right now" Grace asked looking pissed

"Yes I am you left for 3 fucking years Grace then come back with a kid claiming he's mine he doesn't even look like me" I said which was a lie the kid looked exactly like me but I was to pissed to admit it.

"Its not like I didn't tell you I was leaving"

"For a year Grace you said for one year so I waited and when that year was over I waited some more and when you didn't come back I just stopped waiting"

"I had to my company-"

"Save it Grace" I said cutting her off she sighed frustrated.

"You truly don't believe that he's yours"

"No Grace"

Because it's impossible I thought to myself

She looked at me eyes glossy but she shook it away before walking towards the kitchen a few seconds later she came back with the little boy in her arms and so did my mom she stood next to me watching as Grace quickly left. Once they were gone my mom turned to look at me face full of anger.

"What did you say!" She yelled I have never heard my mom yell before or even get angry at all so this was a first.

"I-I asked for a DNA test" I said

"Are you for real" she said pissed

"Mom she left for 3 years then came back with a baby saying he's mine isn't that a little suspicious" I said but my mom was not having it.

"Alex your my child and even I never knew you could be so stupid that boy looks every bit like you and yet your standing here telling me that you need proof?!!" She yelled I just looked down she was right I fucked up. But I couldn't shake this feeling.

I may have an working Member but I was told from a young age that I will not be able to get anyone pregnant that's why I didn't use a Condom with Grace I thought I didn't need one but boy was I wrong. My mom knew this that's why I didn't understand why she wasn't on my side.

"You need to tell everyone" She simply said I nodded

"I will but I'll wait to after the DNA test" i said

"Alex-" she started to say but I cut her off

"Mom you know I can't get anyone pregnant that's why this whole thing feels off" I said to her she said nothing knowing I was right

"Look I'll make an appointment today for tomorrow I'll have Taylor come with me but if I am right then he's not Mine and you need to prepare yourself for that possibility" I said to her before walking away.

The rest of the day I spent working i had a few things I needed to clear up when your a celebrity fans ten to make up things about you I was on a call when Hayden walked in "knock knock" she said not actually knocking I was in my dads office he let me use for a bit more privacy.

I held up one finger telling her to hold on as my call haven't ended.

"Mmhm yes thank you for everything okay bye" I said ending the call I then looked at Hayden who had a I'm about to get in your business look on her face. "Shut the door before you say anything" I said and she did just that before coming to sit in one of the chairs in front of the desk. "I heard everything I didn't know you had a kid" she said excitedly I sighed

"Well yeah neither did I" I said running my hands through my hair frustrated.

"Why aren't you happy"

"I would be if the situation wasn't so damn confusing" I explained and she nodded

"Well I originally came in here to ask if I could go with Maddison today" she asked nervously

"Well you be ok" I asked she rolled her eyes

"I'm not a kid Anymore Alex I'll be fine" she replied and I smiled

"Your right your not but if anything goes wrong you call me ok?" I said She smiled from ear to ear

"Ok!!"

"Have fun" I said to her as she left

I think Maddison's the only person she really likes here id be hurt if I wasn't so happy that for once she's acting like a teenager and just being a kid.

________________________________

End of chapter: ok this is a short chapter but I hoped you enjoyed it

Now for something cute......

Well at least it's cute to me 🥴