Chapter 24

Kim's POV:

"And then she told me that she didn't want to get married to me"  I said crying Grace handed me a tissue so that I could wipe my face. Grace and I were sitting on the couch in our pajamas with ice cream on the table in front of us and two glasses of red wine with one big blanket covering the both of us I've been telling her about my fight with Taylor. I love my bestie she always knows what to do to make me feel better she set all this up as soon as she seen me crying in my room.

"Oh babes It's going to be ok" she said rubbing my back while I blew my nose. "I mean do you think I overdid it by breaking up with her because I miss her so much" I sobbed "do you want me to answer that honestly" she asked I paused and thought about it for a second before shaking my head no She giggled "Ok then no you didn't" she said I rolled my eyes "that means your answer was going to be yes" I said she chuckled and I pouted "your supposed to be on my side Grace" I said still pouting "I am" she said. "Maybe she'll change her mind" she continued trying to cheer me up "She won't" I said.

"You don't know that Kim maybe she will" she
said

"Ok then what do I do till then Danny's been giving me baby fever and I'm jealous that your getting married before me!" I whined she laughed "it's not funny Grace" I said and she held her hands up in Surrender "your right your right I'm sorry "just wait I'm telling you she'll come around I promise" she said I sighed and laid my head on her shoulder. "I don't know what I'd do without you I said she smiled and kissed my forehead "you'd burn and crash" she said I Chuckled at her response.

The next morning I woke up on the couch laying next to Grace I yawned and got up that's when I heard a knock on the door I walked over to the front door rubbing my eyes and yawning I was still yawning when I opened the door so I didn't see who it was until I opened my eyes to see Taylor standing there looking like a sad little puppy I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes even though I was happy to see her I just didn't want her to know that. "Can we talk" was all she said "ok" I simply she she smiled a little and tried to come in but I stopped her she frowned "We can talk like this" I said coldly she sighed then took a deep breath before speaking again. "I don't want things to change" she said and I huffed pissed I was about to slam the door in her face when she stopped me.

"You didn't let me finish!" She quickly said I let go of the door and she continued "I don't want things to change but you do And I love you so much I'd walk to the very ends of the earth if it meant that I'd be with you" she said and my heart fluttered in my chest at her words but I kept a straight face waiting on her to finish "and with that being said if this is what you want if your sure then I'm sure too just please let's stop this I miss you"  she said I couldn't help it anymore a smile appeared on my face "Come here you big Baby it's only been a day or two and you already miss me" I said wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer she smiled and kissed my lips I kissed her back.

Truth is we're both suckers for each other it hasn't even been that long and I was already missing the feeling of her lips on mine. We pulled away to catch our breath and she leaned her forehead up against mine "God I hate fighting" she said I Chuckled "Me too" I said  just then Grace appeared behind me I was so focused on Taylor I didn't notice she was there until she cleared her throat letting us know she was there. We both turned towards her and she smiled "looks like you two made up" she said I looked up at Taylor then back at her. "Yeah we did" I said putting both my arms around her waist and hugging her she smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Alright then I guess I'll leave you two alone it's time for Danny to wake up anyways so I'll just go get him ready to go today" she explained I nodded and she walked upstairs to Danny's room.

"One more thing" Taylor said I turned towards her "huh?" I said "I'm moving in" she said I smiled widely "You sure" I asked she nodded her head yeah and I smiled pulling her in for a long and passionate kiss I was so excited. "I love you" she said "I love you more" she said