𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

Começar do início

It was pouring rain outside as they pulled up at the clinic. They all got out of Stiles' jeep, heading towards the door when suddenly they could feel a presence behind them. They slowly turned, the Oni standing there with their evil masks and weapons in their hands.

     "Stiles, get inside!" Scott ordered, tossing him the keys.

Gwen's eyes started to glow, fangs and claws appearing as Scott copied her actions. Immediately the fight began, Stiles managing to get inside whilst Kira, Scott, and Gwen held them off. The slices of their swords hurt, but she kept fighting. She was surprised to see Kira fighting as well--and she was really good at fighting too. That's when her head snapped towards Scott, watching as he got stabbed through the stomach. Her eyes widened as she yelled his name. Kira was quick to run forwards, jumping up and kicking the Oni away from Scott.

Gwen ran forwards, grabbing onto Scott and glancing up when Stiles had appeared once again, helping her to bring him inside. The four quickly got out of the rain, locking the door behind them as they brought Scott to the back. Gwen and Kira stood there, Kira going to pull out the sword only for Stiles to grab her wrist, making the three look at him. He held her wrist up, sounds of pain falling from Kira's lips before he slammed her head on the table, knocking her out.

     Gwen growled, eyes glowing as she went for Stiles. He was quick to place a hand around her throat, lifting her slightly in the air before snapping her neck as she dropped to the floor. Scott watched with wide eyes as Stiles walked over to him, his fingers dancing along the handle of the sword as he looked at Scott. "You okay?"

     "Please don't." Scott shook his head. "Stop."

     "It's okay." Stiles assured him before pulling the sword out just a little before placing a hand on Scott's shoulder and twisted the sword in his abdomen, pushing it through a little more. Scott writhed in pain. "Does it hurt? Hey, look at me." Scott did so. "You should have done your reading, Scott. See, a nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife and pain. This morning, you took it from Isaac, then you took it from Coach. And then from a dying deputy. All that pain. You took it all. Now, give it to me." He grabbed Scott's head, starting to take all the pain he had consumed and consuming it himself. He pulled his hand away, smiling. "You really have to learn, Scott. You really have to learn not to trust a fox. Know why? 'Cause they're tricksters. They'll fool you. They'll fool everyone."

     And then suddenly Deaton appeared beside him. "Not everyone." Stiles turned his head to look at Deaton, giving Deaton the time to reach up and plunge a syringe into his neck, quickly sending him to the floor and knocking him out. Deaton moved to stand in front of Scott, looking at him before quickly ripping the sword from his body.

     Scott, who was heavily breathing, asked, "What was that? Was that a cure? Is he okay?"

     "The fox is poisoned. But it's not dead." He turned his head to look down at Stiles before saying, "Not yet."

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

It took longer to heal from a broken neck than it did a broken wrist. When she woke up, she found herself in her bed with a note placed on her bedside from Allison, letting her know where she was at that she would be back soon. The blonde groaned, sitting up and rolling her head on her shoulder, listening to the pop that sounded that almost immediately made her feel better. The sound of her door opening grabbed her attention. In came Allison and immediately she stopped, a small smile falling on her face.

     "You're awake." The hunter closed the door behind her, taking a seat on Gwen's bed. "Well, to update you. Stiles placed himself in Eichen House, and we're robbing an armored truck tonight if you want to join, I was coming to see if you were awake so that you could come plan. They're all coming here." Gwen opened her mouth, but Allison beat her to it. "Isaac hasn't gotten any better, but he hasn't gotten worse either."