KitKat

*Apple*
"Baby I'm bout to go." I told Damien.
I was on my way to Daddy's kittens to make some money for tonight. Hell these bills aren't gonna pay themselves. If I gotta shake and pop the pussy for strangers to be a rich bitch , imma do the shit trust.

Damien stirred out his sleep and turn over . I admire his deep chestnut eyes that what made me fall for him in the first place.

"Damn Apple you can't stay with your man tonight?" He asked sitting up.
I look at this nigga like he was stupid , hell my ass need money and his cheap ass cannot hold me down.

"Nigga no, I got money to make." I said grabbing my keys and cutting my eyes at his selfishness .
"Damn , thats all you worry bout money and that damn club." He said getting an attitude.
I snap my neck back to make show this fool was talking to me .
"Excuse me? As I can remember you met me at the same damn club , ain't shit change Damien." I spated.
"Man whatever go ahead and be a thot." He said making me mad.
"Bye , nigga I really don't have time for your ignorance tonight , go fuck something." I said walking out the door.

I heard Damien said he will , but I brush the shit off cause this pussy too good for him to mess around on me. I pop that pussy on him too good for him to go out looking for cat.

15 minutes I arrive at Daddy's kittens in my black trench coat. I went through the employers door and was greeted by Diamond loud ass mouth.
"What up pussy popper." She said hugging me.
"Nothing , how the crowd look?" I ask taking off my clothes.
"Looking good, heard some real ballers out there trying to spend some money for pussy." She said.
I nodded my head and grab my black teddy swim suit , and painted my nails a shiny dull black and let my 28" indian weave flow down my back.
"You look hot " Diamond said.
"What your mouth." I heard Jazz said.
"Yall hell boe." I said laughing at my two bestfriends.
Just when I had got finish putting the finishing touch on my face Peaches came in stuffing her money in her bra and telling me that they calling me up.
"Aight good look." I said making my way to the entrance stay.

"She bad as fuck , got a body that will start a riot , they call her the Pussy Popper , get your wallets out because Apple is about to blow yall mines." The DJ voiced roared in the atmosphere.
Where did you come from?
Am I the only one that you make feel this way?
Where did you learn from?
Nothin' you were doing can be taught these days
You shine with picture perfect beauty, show it off
Show it show it off, let 'em see you show it off
Tell me how you doing it to me, showing off
Let 'em see you show it off, with the whole world going off

I don't think you know you're that fine
Making 'em all beg falling to their knees
You know you're blowing my mind
Make 'em all die fall to their knees

Where that walk come from?
How you do it keep me so mesmerized
You may be that one
With a body like that you would start a riot

You shine with picture perfect beauty, show it off
Show it show it off, let 'em see you show it off
My body slowly grind to the beat as I removed my white thong and throwed it into the crowd.
"Pussy sweet." I heard someone in the crowd say.
I chuckled and remove my bra and made my way in front of the pole rocking my hips.
Money came left and right. Pussy got felt on by strangers even felt like someone lick my shit.
I opened my legs revealing my pink flesh for the crowd making them go crazy .
I bent over shaking my ass making it ridiculous , I even went far as backing my ass in front of someone and letting then eat my kitkat for 15 second.

As I pick up my money and made my way off stage my pussy been dripping as I made way to the dressing room .
"Damn , you went way out." I heard Cherry said.
"Now that's what I called a true Pussy popper." Jazz said dapping me up.
"Yall fool , but Jazz you up next make show you shake what your momma gave you." I joked.
"I am girl no worries." She said making her way to the stage.