Thirty five

"Jungkookie where is jin and jimin?" Jhope asks as sitting down on the floor along with namjoon.

"They are in class hyungie.." Jungkook says running his hand through Taehyung's soft locks who is lying his head on His lap.

"And then what about this Romeo then?" Namjoon asks raising an eyebrow, looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes quickly opened and glares at namjoon playfully..

He lied to his baby that he doesn't have class because he wanted to stay with him. Jungkook glances down at Taehyung who quickly closed his eyes.

"Taehyungie?" Jungkook called out his boyfriend's name softly. Taehyung opened his eyes.

"Hey clingy pumpkin you have—" namjoon stopped when he received a glare from Taehyung.

"Oh..nothing.." namjoon grins and looks away resting his chin on his palm, leaning on to the table.

Jungkook glances at Taehyung and caught that he lied. He shakes his head and made Taehyung sit straight.

"You have class?" Taehyung rubbed his nape ignoring jungkook's eyes.

"Baabe...go now.." Taehyung pouts and hugs jungkook's arm.

"Noo.."

"You couldn't go yesterday too..now go.." Taehyung sighs, since he can't say no, he got up to go..but he was stopped by a voice. He turned back to see who called his name.

"Taehyung..." He glances at the girl and then look at jungkook.

"Ricky? What are you doing here?" Ricky bit het lips and stared at the ground before taking a deep breath..

"I-I have to say something..." Ricky says looking at Taehyung..Taehyung frowns and looks at jungkook who also looked at him.

"Tell.." Ricky glances at others and then at Taehyung.

"A-Alone.." namjoon and jhope glares at Ricky hearing it.

"Sorry Ricky..I can't talk to you alone..if you want to tell something, tell now.." he said not wanting any trouble to happen again.. jungkook looks at the girl who looked nervous.

"Tae..it's okay..talk with her.."

"Baby—"

"I swear this is the last time..I won't bother again..please?" Ricky says with hopeful eyes. Taehyung sighs and nodded.

"What is it ricky?" Taehyung asked as they reached where there is no one.. Ricky bit her lip before starting to talk..

________________________________

Jungkook and the other two gasped when Taehyung stormed towards them , dragging Ricky.

Three of them got up when Taehyung pushed her lightly to the ground making her fall on to the floor sobbing.

"W-what—why is she crying?" Jungkook asks with big eyes looking at Ricky and then at his boyfriend who looked so much angry right now..

"Taehyung..are you out of your mind??"

"Apologize to my boyfriend right now!" Taehyung said with a deep voice . Ricky hiccups and glances up at jungkook who is staring at her with confused face.

With Taehyung..

"What is it ricky?" Taehyung asked as they reached where there is no one.. Ricky bit her lip before starting to talk..

"T-Taehyung..I'm sorry for what happened..I-I made a misunderstanding between you two..."

"I'm the one who is at fault at that..it's that I didn't talk with him and acted like a fool..but I can't tell that you didn't do anything wrong..is it what you wanted to tell Ricky?" Taehyung says raising an eyebrow. Ricky shakes her head.