Chapter Twenty seven

you what ricky?" taehyung asked impatiently.

ricky took a deep breath before talking."i love you.."

taehyung widened his eyes processing what his bestfriend just said.

____________________________________________________________________________

jimin quickly ran to jungkook who is now with baekhyung talking with each other.the duo looked at jimin who just stood in front of them.

"y-you guys don't believe what i just witnessed.." jimin said making other two confused.

"what happened hyungie?" jungkook asked with a frowned.

"r-ricky.."

"yes ricky?" baekhyung asked raising an eyebrow.

"she just confessed to taehyung!!!" jungkook felt like his world stopped. he froze on his spot thinking about what jimin just said.

"you serious?" baekhyung asked not believing jimin. jimin rolled his eyes and baekhyung.

"of course! why would i-" jimin stopped talking when he saw jungkook frozen. he sat down besides him slowly shaking him.

"kookie.."

"y-yes hyungie?"

"don't get stressed..taehyung won't accept her.."

"yes koo..he is your boyfriend..didn't you saw how he got angry when i called you baby?" baekhyung asked trying his best to comfort jungkook. jungkook sighed sadly..

"i don't know hyung..but if he want to go..then i will let him goo.." jungkook said trying to hide his tears.

"your are thousand times better than that makeup aunty.." jimin said laughing along with baekhyung.

"now my kookie..you are the best..let's wait until taehyung come and explain mm?" jimin told and jungkook nodded quickly.

"oh i have a class now..will see you two soon.." jimin said leaving the other two alone. of course jimin didn't have any classes. he is going to knock some sense in to someone's head.

soon he reached to the person and saw he is alone.

"taehyung.." he called out to the senior who glanced at him quickly.

"i heard your conversation with ricky..what did you say? yes?" taehyung rolled his eyes looking away chuckling.

"you think i will accept her when i have a perfect boyfriend?" this time jimin rolled his eyes.

"oh yeah? i actually thought that..who will think that you will reject her when you ignore your boyfriend who is craving for your attention.." jimin scoffed after saying .

"jimin..i'm not in the mood..i don't wanna talk-" he stopped himself rethinking jimin's words.

"i didn't ignore my baby.." jimin scoffed again . like seriously..everyone can see that he is ignoring jungkook.

"you are still lying.."

"i'm not lying jimin-"

"then why the you are not talking to him??? he thinks that you are tired of him! he thinks that he have done something wrong!! and you know what! he got blamed by your so called coach which made him more sad!" jimin said with anger while taehyung stared at him. dayum he didn't realized how beautiful jimin is until now