Chapter twenty two

Taehyung fell on to someone . He quickly got up and it was HIS COACH!!!!! oh no..

Taehyung helped their coach to get up. Coach slowly got up with Taehyung's help and raised at eyebrow looking at both of them.

So to be their luck coach didn't noticed his clothes being tied and made it like a rope.

Coach: what are you two doing here?

He asked looking at them.

Tae: can't walk around?

He said with a straight face because the image of seeing their coach naked before came to his mind. It was so funny..

Coach:  you are disrespecting me so much-

Tae: what ever..let's go hyung..

Both of them went from there to meet the others who are waiting for them.

Jhope: oh here you are!!!

Both namjoon and Taehyung broke down to their laughs not being able to hold it.

Suga: why?

After suga's question both of them told everyone what happened.

Boy: seriously hahahahaaa

Everyone started to laugh.

???: what's so funny?

Someone talked and everyone looked at the person. It is their coach.

Suga: oh nothing coach..

Coach: what ever-wait-more than half of my clothes are missing..mind telling me?

Students looked at each other holding their laughs.

Jhope: how do we know?

Namjoon: i heard there are some thieves..maybe-

Coach: OH NO!!!! MY CLOTHES!!!!!!

He screamed and ran to where his room is. On the way he is going he felt a phone vibrating in his pocket. He just ignored it and went to his room still scared of the thieves that his students were talking about. The phone stopped ringing and after few seconds it ranged again. He quickly grabbed the phone and answered it angrily.

Coach: what the hell is wrong!! I don't care who the hell is this but don't you that we are busy !! Everyone here is busy!! We don't have time to answer calls! Here you are calling this phone bothering!!! Don't call again!! Cut the damn call right now!!!!!

The coach shouted not caring about the other person. He cut the phone and put it inside his pocket again.

_____

Jungkook was in shock..he didn't know who just yelled at him..but couldn't that person talk to him nicely? He was really worried about his boyfriend so that's why he thought to call him.. he didn't wanted to call but his hyungs told him to call.

Jk: i-i just wanted t-to if Taehyungie is o-okay..it's okay if it's a bother..

He is missing his boyfriend damn much.. but he kept smiling for others.. and now he just got yelled.. he couldn't take it anymore so he started to cry..letting out everything..

Jk: m-miss you Taehyungie..

He cried and cried finally going to sleep.

Next day was a holiday so jimin also came to their house to enjoy the rest of the day.