Chapter ten

Jungkook is now struggling to get the jam bottel which is the higher drawer and he is not tall enough. Then he felt a hand around his waist and he look to the side and saw a hand on the jam bottel. Jungkook look at the person and it was Taehyung whose face is now only few inches away from Jungkook staring at him.

Jungkook blushed but stared at Taehyung's handsome face.

???: okay now what kind of kdrama is this..

Jin talked from behind and both Taehyung and Jungkook lost their balance but Taehyung quickly held the counter and held Jungkook by his waist also holding the jam.

Jin: woahh what a talent you have Taehyung..

Taehyung stood jungkook who is now blushing.

Jin: of course if you let Jungkook fall i will kill you..

Tae: okay okay..i would never do that..

Jk: you two are friends now??

Jin: kinda i think...

Jungkook giggled.

Jk: why did you come her taetae...

Tae: i came to drink some water..

Jungkook smiled and gave Taehyung water. Taehyung took it and went out of the kitchen.

——

Jin: let's go to pool!!!!!

They went to the pool side and Jungkook just sat on the chair and stared at the other ones playing.Taehyung came to the pool shirtless and Jungkook blushed looking away after. Taehyung went in the pool and Jungkook was stealing glances at Taehyung. Baekhyun noticed this.

Baekhyun: kookie!! Why you are not coming??

Jk: no baeky..I'm tired.

Jimin: oh koo..your tiredness will go away ..come here..

Jungkook smiled and shook his head.Taehyung smirked and went to Jungkook. Jungkook got up from his chair blushing and Taehyung leaned to Jungkook's ear.

Tae: you know koo baby..I'm all yours..no need to steal glances at me..

Jungkook blushed and Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer by waist. Jungkook rested his hands on Taehyung's chest while others are enjoying the show.

Tae: gosh..so pretty..as always..i wanna kiss you so bad..

Jungkook blushed more and his his head on Taehyung's chest. Jin rolled his eyes.

Jin: just kiss already.. we are done with waiting..

Taehyung smirked.

Tae: your brother gave me permission koo... what about you mm?

Jungkook nodded his head and Taehyung leaned in. Finally..both of theirs dream came true .. their lips attached tasting the sweetness of each other.. Jungkook closed his eyes and Taehyung smiled through the kiss while others looked at them in awe except Baekhyun..he felt jealous but he controlled it knowing that he can't have Jungkook cuz he know that both of them love each other. Finally the couple let ho of each other with Jungkook blushing. Taehyung chuckled and ruffled Jungkook's soft hair.

Tae: my koo..beautiful pretty koo... will you be my boyfriend?

He asked as he kneeled.

Namjoon: seriously tae? You are asking him like this? Wearing a freaking swimming kit?

Jungkook giggled. He was waiting for this moment.

Jk: y-yes hyungie...

Taehyung widened his eyes and quickly got up spinning Jungkook around while Jungkook giggled. He put Jungkook down.

Tae: finally! I can call you mine..

Jungkook smiled.

Jk: yea hyungiee..

Jhope: okay now come in!!

Taehyung nodded and picked Jungkook up. Jungkook gasped and Taehyung jumped into the water.

Jk: taeeee...

Everyone laughed at Jungkook's cuteness.. others started to playing while Taehyung is hugging Jungkook's waist from back.

Tae: you smells soo good koo..

Jk: you do too tae... you know..i was waiting f-for you to asked me..

Taehyung frowned.

Tae: you were waiting??

Jk: yes hyungie...

Tae: ah if i knew i would have asked you earlier..i was afraid to get rejected..specially by you ..

Jk: hyungie... i would never reject you.. i liked you since the day i saw you hyungie...

Tae: aww really kooo...my little bunny.. it's okay now you are mine..

Jk: I'm still surprised that jin hyungie likes you..

Taehyung chuckled.

Tae: well..who can dislike me mm? Of course i was afraid of your brother at first..but yeah he started to trust me..

Jk: i know.. this is the first time I trusted someone most.. he knew that i love you and.. he knows that I'm not a person who falls for a bad guys..

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's neck making Jungkook smile.

Tae: wait-jin knew??

Jungkook nodded..

Tae: woahh yet he didn't tell me..

Jk: i think he might wanted to test you?

Jin: okay love birds.. yah Taehyung let go of my brother now..

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Tae: oh comeon..he is my boyfriend now..

Jin: he is my brother you know..he is my baby brother since birth..

Tae: he belongs to me since his birth..

Taehyung backfired at jin.

Suga: oh god stop fighting for a minute you two..

Taehyung let go of jungkook and everyone started to play with each other

Okayyyy....

I'm not in wattpad these days cuz im in love with a drama series and also with an actor 👁👄👁

Okay bye bye.. vote and comment..love you guyssss❤️❤️

Taekook ff 'Pretty boy'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें