.

After sometime, Emma explained everything to JK and Jimin. About Sehun's past, about Rhea, about attack on her and what she saw in club.

Emma- we searched more about them. They were born to a famous drug dealer. Their mother was shot when she was eight months pregnant with him. Child was saved but not her. he was very introverted and silent student. He used to participate in dance competitions. Nothing else. They both were together always. No other friends. He was very protective of his sister. Rhea got into cyber cell and Sehun was dancer before. He lost that job for fighting with a coworker.

Jimin- I know that. he used to stay with me those days. But we never felt any bad from him.

Emma- that day June called him brother in front of me. 

Jimin- she always considered him as her own brother. 

JK- that bastard must be killed

Namjoon- wait, why did they had to work? Looks like they are very rich.

Hoseok- they were hiding in disguise

JK- but now they don't work there anymore, why?

Yoongi- They killed their father and is now managing the S&R company.

JK- what? They killed him? wait, i heard that.....

Tae- Yes, He died from heart attack but my friend who is investigating this case said it doesn't look like that but higher ups are not letting him investigate further.

JK- oh..fuck.... wait, you never noticed any of this, Jimin?

Jimin- he said he got work in an office and Rhea left job to live with her boyfriend. That's suspicious, but I was in despair so didn't notice it.

Emma- it's okay, you were not in good situation

Jimin- but why did he had to do that?

Hoseok- we doubt a sudden argument

Jimin- what?

Emma- Like i said earlier they both looked so good when i said good bye. Even when Sehun walked me home the way he talked about her was very normal. He was so eager to tell me about her dreams. They were in good terms then, So it means there was an issue that they never considered serious. It may have ended up in conflict. 

Jimin- but he was in my company whole time. You said you didn't saw him leaving in between.

Tae- last day i investigated again and found that there was a small secret entrance in back which is a blind spot for cameras. We saw him leaving your table and walking around so we guessed he was bored and taking a walk. He was in a call so when the camera lost him that day JK assumed he may be in rooftop.

JK- that door is near the step?

Hoseok- yes, when we watched it first, i also assumed he was coming from roof top. He went to roof top. We never guessed there was a small exit there.

Jimin- why did he had to sneak out?

Emma- there may be something that he wants to discuss with Emma alone. Like i said it may be ended up in conflict. We have to collect more evidence to trap him and make him tell the truth.

Jimin- but how

Emma- (smirking) I will tell you.

.

.

.

Two days' after

Everything was going well. Jimin still goes to work like planned. He acts normal when Sehun comes even if it's hard. Yoongi is working with samples from Emma's house and Namjoon was questioning Max. Tae was collecting more details on Hana's case and JK was on collecting more evidence Rhea. They all were sending their findings to Hoseok and he with Emma adding more evidence against them.

i want to make this a big trap from which he should never escape from. Everything he done is making me angrier and eager to punish him. He would never know how i have planted a poisonous plant in his own garden. I will destroy him completely. For the Jimin, Yoongi, me and everyone whose life is ruined because of him.

Emma was sitting on couch working on a case file after taking a shower when she heard calling bell. She went outside and got mail from post. It was DNA test on hair she got from her attacker and it matches with Sehun's. It was a big part of evidence and she ran into Hoseok's room to inform. She was so happy that she didn't even knock and just barged in.  She was shocked when she entered.

What the.......

He was standing there stunned due to her sudden entry. He just came out of bathroom wearing only a towel after a shower.

Oh fuck....