Jealousy

Natasha's POV:

"What the hell was that Wanda?!" I whisper yelled at my girlfriend as we made our way to the bedroom we share. "I don't know what you're talking about Tasha." she replied. Is she really going to act innocent right now?

"The flirting with Vision! I understand if it were one of the other guys but purple Baymax of all people?"

I heard her let out a chuckle at nickname I had given the robot. Her laugh is cute. But i'm meant to be angry.

"Nat it wasn't anything, I promise." she said, still smiling.

We kept the silence as we walked to the door of our room. As soon as she had opened the door I pushed her in and locked it after.

"Kinda aggressive, but I like it." Wanda joked

This woman will be the death of me. She made her way to the bed and sat on the end looking at me.

"I don't know why you're so worked up, you flirt with Tony sometimes as well!" she shouted. "It's different with Tony and I!" "How?!" "We're best friends..." we aren't really, but his flirting skills do need help. "Well Vision is my best friend." she huffed out, "No he isn't, Peter is." I stated.

She looked at me with a serious expression, talk about looks can kill. My girlfriend got up off the bed and started walking towards me, keeping the emotionless face up.

When she got to me she looked me dead in the eyes and held her hand up. "Yes. He. Is." she said, poking my collarbone after each word.

We held eye contact for a few more seconds before bursting out in laughter. " C'mon baby, why are we even having this argument?" she questioned.

"I'm just scared someone's going to come one day and sweep you off your feet. I intend to marry you one day Maximoff, I dont want someone else to beat me to it." I let my eyes fall to the floor, finding it more interesting now.

"Awww baby, come here." she said. She took my hands in hers and lead me to the bed and gave me a tight hug. "Nobody could ever take me away from you Talia. We are endgame." she whispered, using her thumb and index finger to have my eyes meet hers.

"I am going to marry you one day Natasha Romanoff and nothing is going to change that. Tony and Steve's little war didn't, Thanos didn't and the boys can't."

That brought me a lot of reassurance, I'd still be insecure but to know she wants to marry me one day as well warms my heart.

I was so caught up in what she was saying I didn't notice the tears that filled my eyes until a few fell. She used the pads of her thumbs to wipe them away.

"I'm sorry Wands. Could we cuddle in bed and watch crappy TV?" I asked. "With popcorn as well?" she questioned, I responded with a nod.

Wanda got up and left to go make some microwave popcorn, leaving me alone.

I got under our black comforters and put Netflix on to find some teen drama filled show. About 5 minutes later she came back with a bowl of what I think is butter popcorn, she closed the door and got under the blanket.

"Come here." I requested. She moved so that her body was cuddled into mine with her head on my chest and her arm over my stomach.

"I love you Natasha." "I love you too"

------
Yeah idk
(601 words)
20/01/22