Birthday Party!!!(PoLa)

Start from the beginning

Lonky: The reason you dont want to attend the party because you like Sola. 

As Lonky said that to the penguins ears, Popo suddenly blushes hardcore and started whining rolling down the floor. Liu then is arguing with Lonky for teasing people, especially Popo. 

Liu: Lonky!!! Cut it off ok!!! That doesnt mean your right, you should bully and tease people!!!

Lonky: What? Its true and one fact, Sola kissed Popo. 

Everyone is shocked Kuga spit the milk he is drinking, Liu's eyes are wide opened and jaw dropped and Pala's eyes had opened for the first time. Miyo isnt even shocked because... She already know. Then Popo barge in still with gis blushing hardcore face.

Popo: Hey thats all a lie! 

Kuga, Liu and Pala relieved a sigh. Kuga is now covered with milk, he placed his cup on the table to go and change. Pala get back to what he is doing.

Liu: Oh sorry we thought you actually kiss her. Lonky is always the usual him! Telling lies to trick people, like the time we are playing the games. 

Liu then points a finger at Lonky for saying a fake news. Now this time, Liu and Lonky are the ones who are fighthing. After five minutes, Miyo then released a sigh and placed her cup on the table. She explained everythimg to stop this madness. Because of how annoying the athmospere is becoming, instead of shouting at them to stop. She do what she does best.

Scratch!!!!

The boys then shut up so they wont double up the pain.

Miyo:  Would you two just stop fighthing!!! Its true Lonky said is both true and wrong. 

Liu: Uh what? Idont get it? Right and wrong?!?!? 

Lonky: Ha I knew im telling the truth you just wont listen to your hhandsome truly yours Prince Lo- 

Scratch!!!

Lonky is then cutted off by his sentence by a painful scratch.

Miyo: Are you deaf. I said wrong ok. Listen here is what happened, (Miyo explains everything that happened in that episode) and in conclusion, Popo accidentally just kiss Sola when Lonky threw Popo up so we cant get crushed by that giant fan. 

Liu is now clarrified and everything is now clear for him. Kuga just got back changing his clothes or should I say "pants" He then asked what he miss because he can hear everything but muffled. Miyo then showed her claws to him. Kuga then waved his hands side by side and said

Kuga: Nevermind

Miyo:😑😑😑

Pala: Guys have you read the invitation yet because your all busy arguing about Popo and Sola. 

As soon Popo heard that name he remembered everything, especially the kiss. He then blushes more until he turned to a pepper.

Popo: AahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaSHUT UP!!! 

Popo then ran away to his room leaving Pala dumbfounded.

Pala: What did I say wrong? 

Liu let out a sigh and proceeded back to his question