꧁𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆꧂

1,000 years ago there was a girl born into the Asamo family who didn't share their traits.

The Asamo family was widely known for their pure white hair. It had been passed down for generations and no one born into the family had ever had a different color hair before. This Asamo girl was born with a head of golden hair. Even though she shared the same blood as the Asamo family, they treated her as if she were a stranger.

Everything changed on her 17th birthday when she was married off to Hao Asakura. Her life was finally filled with happiness and love.

Hao had treated her kindly and couldn't help falling in love with her as well. The two lived happily and started a family.

But things began to take a turn in the wrong direction.

She began to notice her husband's change in behavior. Once she found out why he'd been acting strangely it was already too late. There was nothing she could do to stop him.

Although she was in despair and felt betrayed she knew there was never a second where he didn't love her. Even in his final moments, he still loved her. For when he was about to die for the first time he whispered a promise that they would meet again in another life. That promise is something Hao has never forgotten, the promise he made to his first love, Emiko Asamo.