22 Severus M scence [ M ]

Days went by quitly at the muggles village, Narcissa and Severus were living their best days together..

In the morning after breakfast they read the newspaper, and some books , they go for a small walk and them Severus go to his duties , afternoon is the same .. and at night is where he teach her the current lessons that going on in Hogwarts so she wont miss a thing , during the day when he is not around , she study and took this matter seriously, she wouldn't allow this emergency to delay her ambition.
where a monotonus lifestyle is going on.. Narcissa couldn't see this boring days for a girl in her age , she was with him.. No quidditch, no running all over Hogwarts, no laying down in the morning grass , No pranks or Candies or Hogsmade, no jokes! He wasn't a man with humor, Severus.. but he was more , of a romantic, obsessed, and irresistibly hot .
His mysterious , military , strict demeanor that mixed with intense dark romance was something she never thought about, and never knew it could be find in one person.

It was nighttime, after Severus arrived from Voldmort meetings this time, He was mentally exhausted, " Narcissa " He called while walking through the kitchen.
" Yes babe ! You're home ! " She left the stove and hugged him , he kissed her head and she looked at him , " Narcissa, No study today, I am exhausted "
Narcissa knew why , he was drained , she gave him a smile, sollowed the hormonal contraceptives potion in the shelf , and stared at his eyes,

He couldn't resist her stares, she starts to open her shirt buttons allowing her round full breast to jump , he bite his lips at this view .. and grabbed her and apparat Into the bedroom. The sadistic chemistry between them increased, as Narcissa period is two days away, she feel more horny in that time of the month.

He moved her to the bed fast , didn't bother to take off his clothes at all. He started to lick her nibbles hungrily, she groaned , and continued to take off her clothes as he do so in return..
He laid over her , and sniffed her long red hair , he cupped her sollowen breast and squeezed it softly , it was soft and fair like a cotton,
she whispered,
" Severus ,please " ,
" please what ? " he said coldly, raised her chin , his jaw tightened : " look at me when I talk "
She couldn't resist his strong grip, his dangerous-tone " Severus, ..F-Fuck me "
He whispered at her ears , " my little kitten want .. what exactly?"

" I want you all inside me , I want your pain "

He exchanged looks with her , she nodded , and he grabbed a light towl ,

for the first time she actually asked for it orally. He felt amused , and wanted even more..
He opened her legs and entered her to the fullest,
" yes " .. SMACK

" UH YES ! " .. SMACK
He was thrusting into her fast , and move away slowly , his hips smacked into hers and she started to sweat , and her juices burst out of her as he continued to fuck , it became so unctuous, she was shaking and his speed is incredibly fast,
" this is so tight " he hissed while fucking her harder , she yelped out of pain,
He enterd her , followed by a light smack of the towl on her tits, they bounced heavily , where he feels the best part ..
" my slut is horny " and he slapped her butt , and she shouted louder , making her horny yelps ,
He continued to slap her every time she whines until it was spotted with red bruises,
" yes , I am horny for you " she whine ,
" more .. harder " she pleas him
" there you are .." SMACK ! he hit her hard while he choked her with his strong hands,
" ah ! Yes.. Yes .. "
" Say it " he ordered her while placing his hands on her throat gently, and making her hungry for more by just placing his manhood outside her vagina and teased her hips with it , her heart was beating, and the blood was pulsing his his cock , she said with weak tone
" Sir ! Please .. "
and he released inside her.. after a loud roar..

After the shower
They moved to bed , exhausted, but happy! She was still kissing his tattoo , he was irritated, and enjoying..
" it's war , and still .. I feel the best days in my entire life "
She rosed and faced him , " I know , Me too "
" I love you Narcissa, more .. I am obsessed with you .. "
" I love you more "
He smiled , " I don't think so "
She chuckled, " how much do you love me ? " she teased
He kissed her head , " I made the unbreakable vow for you, I could die for you , die instead of you , or die because of you "
" don't say that ! " she frowned her brows ,
, " I want you beside me forever "
" and I will always be .. " He hold her tight ,

" Always "