11

Everyday looked almost the same during the holidays, they have breakfast, chat , practice some quidditch and at night .. she sees the same woman again entering Sirius room , leave again in the morning with a small greet..

The Christmas was over , they enjoyed the gathering and she adored the beautiful silk scarf Sirius gave her , and cosy warm violet sweater that Molly weasely knitted for her , she also , Narcissa, gave The others her simple gifts .. and they enjoyed a small trip to diagon alley and some non-melting ice cream , and at night .. Sirius spoiled them with luxury dinner , and did some expensive shopping for extra spoiling.

She was shy at the beginning to allow him to spend on her , but Ginny said that Sirius is doing this by his nature, his endless generous nature!

He was spending his money here and there, you can't say how rich is Sirius Black !
They stopped at one of the haute cotour dress shops, it was away from diagon alley and a little bit isolated..Sirius entered and greeted the french designer, mr.Chouplé ..

" Merry Christmas, Mr. Chouplé !" SIRIUS greeted

" Sirius ! Oh what a suprise , to whom I owe the pleasure? "

Sirius pointed at Ginny and Narcissa , and said " their last year at Hogwarts, make sure they GLAM ! "

Narcissa jumped and said to him, " but Sirius, I already have a gown ! You don't have to really! "

chuckled, " No , I have to ! Do you think I will allow to get something for my Gryffindors cubs and not you? Now here is the rule , whatever I get for Harry and Sweet Ginerva , you shall get it too ! It's holidays for god's sake "

" c'est magnifique ! Thats a lovely red hair ! I have the best match ..come come please stop mumbling madam ! " and with that Mr.Chouplé insist that Narcissa will try all his new collection.. because his marine colors he choses for his new designs were reflecting her firy hair like a goddas..

After 15 minutes, Harry, Sirius and the designer were setting on the large velvet seat in the shop waiting for Ginny and Narcissa to show up , after Ginny made her choice , Cissy was choosing to try out more and beg Ginny to leave the shop..

" oh shit Ginny look at this dress it's fucking expensive! No lets try another one "

"No you won't! Narcissa, you are lucky and many girls outside wish to be in our places right now ! This turquoise dress is perfect and the other lavender one is like someone made it with your name on it ! Stop looking at the prices and SPOIL ! "

Narcissa huffed , she was confused.. she never allowed any man to pay for her anything, except her father, and sometimes Harry when he buy some candies and mini tracel pies from the Hogwarts express trolley.

Ginny pinched her , and she laughed .. " now wear it and lets see .. don't be late "

After few minutes, she shyly walked from the fitting room .. wearing a turquoise gown, with shiny golden stars decorating her breast , it sclupted her curvy body perfectly, and the golden stars shines on her milky chest , exposing her upper breast , and shoulders..

Their jaws dropped , and Sirius rised his hands with a cheque , silently.. and Mr.Chouplé accepted it with gladness.. this means yes.

" Narcissa.. you look brilliant! " Harry said , " Pansy will have a stroke "

" I will make sure she will " Ginny supported.

" I don't know who's Pansy is , but ladies .. congratulations " Sirius showed up behind them and gave them the big bag of dresses..

Ginny hugged and squeezed him , " thanks Padfot ! You are the best ! "

" anytime kitten " he answered casually and lighred a cigarette, like just bought a glass of butterbeer not a pair of 5000 galleons dresses.