17 [ M ]

They finally reached Hogsmade, Snape couldn't remove his eyes from Narcissa at all , but no one was suspicious because of his stoned face a the crowd of students.
They entered at Madam Rosmerta and like the usual , Sirius booked for them all the second floor .
They inclined the old wooden stairs and Harry jumped into Sirius arms , and The twins were wearing a formal suites like a real businessmen." just a year ago you couldn't afford a new book and now you are wearing Armani , you gits " Ron joked with them
" you see Bro , Hogwarts is not our cup of tea " said George
"yup, thats why we broke all the walls to successfully great deal "
" enough talk boys , we are all hungry " Remus said smiling
" and by the way boys, congratulations for winning the match ! " Sirius showed the bottles of butterbeer, and they celebrated.
After drinking a fews glasses, the twins started to talk about their trade .
" The new toy is legendary, we tried it on our broom few years ago and it's just ..
Poof ! Like a bullet " Fred expressed with pride
" and , A Russian businessman called Yakov Osterivich ! He bought our whole production line " George added
" Sirius spend forever to make sure that he is not a fraud, thanks to Madam Walburga resources , Without her .. your godfather Harry will still investigate about him until next year "
The laughter fill the place , except for Narcissa who was suspicious about this,
" Fred ! George! Are you sure this man who really bought the bullets from you?"
" I had the accounting papers , love .. I am the partner, why?
Narcissa and Harry shared the same terrified look..
" I think the slytherins used them to cheat in Quidditch! Guys haven't you see how fast they were! "
" No , Cissy you are exaggerating .. Not because you are enemies you give them this accusation " Remus said
"No she right ! Their brooms were fast as a bullets , not normal I reckon "
" you two sold those bullets jokes to Lucios Malfoy , thats why he attended the match yesterday, he doesn't do that usually "
" exactly !"
" Hey we are no less ! We stole their plan using Harry's cloak "
And the Gryffindore table was discussing the manners and ethics of games , and the twins felt ashamed because Lucious Malfoy was somehow the main reason they are celebrating.

After what seem about two hours .. Erine came to the same pub where Narcissa and the others were at .. he walked between the crowded place and finally into the stairs for the second floor.
Narcissa side :
Me and Sirius were exchanging looks all the time , he was different, he looked more relaxed, but he wanted to tell me something.. I can know this from the look of his silver eyes..Bloody hell he is hot , oh shit I am admiring him in my mind ! He was staring at my brooch , he was happy that I am wearing it..
" ehm ehm " A boy sound broke the eye contact between me and Sirius.
" excuse me .. can I speak to Narcissa "

it was Erine ! Surprisingly opened his mouth to speak after weeks.
Their eyes went on me , Sirius stared at him for a while , with express less face
And then stared at me to see my reaction.
" excuse me " I stood up and went to him
" what ? " i said plainly.
He stared at the table behind me , and then said " Can we talk outside?"
I followed him and went outside in the freezing weather , " this better be worth it Erine , standing in this frost "
" listen, I wanna apologize about wha'a I did , I didn't thought this impact will happen to you ! Our house is not talking to you , except your close friends, and the Slytherins used this to bully you ! Narcissa it's because of me they knew , and I am sorry ! I want to be beside you at the ball .. I just want to fix everything! I should've listened to you and-"
He dropped a small tear while begging me to forgive him,
" Hey Erine get yourself together man ! Okey fine Apologies accepted!
" really? " he couldn't believe how fast I forgave him, but I am Narcissa fucking Avery.. I have something in my mind.
" yes Erine , I do .. lets make our last year unforgettable! "
His face brightened out of happiness, he hugged me deeply and left the place.
I went back to my table and I told them " before your curiosity kills you , he apologized and asked me to go to the ball with him, and I said yes "
Sirius and Remus exchanged looks, the others had stall in their brains.
" what!?"
" thats doesn't feel real Cissy! You loathed him after what he did "
"of course, and I still do "
" you have something in mind, aren't you? " Hermione asked
I nodded with evil smile.
" Fred , A word " I asked Fred for a private chat .
--------
Author side :