15

It was lunch time and we were in the great hall , the floating candles and magical ceilings decorated with ice flakes are something I will miss after graduation..

My house became more friendly with me after I defended Nevill in potions .. butI still don't care about them.. and Erine literally pretend that I am not exist..

Speaking of Erine , and the ball .. I still have no one to attend the ball with .

While eating, Ron said : " Say Narcissa, thats a good performance today at potions, but I am shocked by Snape's reaction.. he didn't give you detention or taken house points from us "

" clever Ron , how come I haven't noticed that ! " Hermione was surprised

" umm- it's.. that's because I had my share last night, I scrubbed all his cauldrons.. "

" Something not normal about him , I guess the order aren't going on well " Ron said like speaking about the order is normal

" shhh " we all hushed him at once

" sorry ! "

I finished my lunch and went for a walk in the yard , I sat under the large tree that lost most of its leaves.. and Professor Snape came to me , I stood up.. damn he look hot !

good day Miss Avery " so yes, everyone is insisting on my old name.. it's Black ! But they are still calling me Avery

" good day Severus"

" I was about to advise you to check under your bed " he bowed a slight bow .. and left with a small smile

I ran hurried to check what the fuck is under my bed ? Run run run to the moving stairs and the students crowd .. until I finally reached my bed ..

And Wow ! It was a red box of chocolates and small flowers neatly lined beside them.

Thats Severus soft side , and I am so in love with it ! I felt so blushing and happy .. I wish I could go and hug him sooo bad!

But Why wishing thoe?

Let's get into trouble !

I changed from pants to skirts and wore my black tights , and bring some weasely wheezes small fireworks and went to the hog head statue .. I am sure Snape will pass there on his way to the dungeons..
It was exactly 1 pm so snape will move out the teachers common office room and to the dungeons.. I could hear Professor Mcgonaglle yelling at Harry :

" Mr. Potter ! Brooms are not allowed in the yard corridors ! Are you a freshman ! "

I climbed the stairs and jumped into the statue, I saw him coming.. cool !

Luckily the place was empty , the break was over and my charms class will start in five minutes , I better finish this mission quickly!

He walked alone , and I popped the fireworks in the air .. he backed off and panicked.. and he was searching for me right and left , until he was alarmed by my crazy laughter above him
" Detention. miss Avery .. for playing fireworks in school and in class time " His tone was dangerous, but his face was smiling ! He winked and completed his way .

I whispered " thanks for the chocolates " and gave him an airy kisses .. he smiled and moved away , and I ran to my charms class and I can't wait until after the classes.
________________________________________

The Ministry of Magic

Office of the Aurors - Head of Office, Sirius Black

"So much work after the holiday, Mr. Black. I attempted to complete most of it, but I still require your presence. I have canceled your meetings for today so that we may tackle these tasks," said the young secretary. She possessed blonde hair, cheeks adorned with freckles, and wore oversized glasses and a simple dress reminiscent of Mrs. Weasley's style.