19

The first half chapter is Sirius Black mature content, skip to the next half chapter down if you are not okey with sex scenes.

************

Narcissa side :

Cool , I am having Sex with Sirius now ! thats exactly what I needed after our crazy times today .
I was excited , I admit it.
he showed me a hot passionate side and we make out twice today !
it was steamy enough to prepare me for it.
I went out the castle and to his luxury car . It's like a dream come true ! We fly in the magical car into his house and it took us 20 minutes to reach there.
the elf took my bags and I went to my own room , I found my night gown perfectly hanged , and the bath tub is ready for me ..
I sank into the hot bath , with bubbles all over it and soothed my body after three long hours of dancing. I could sense he is in my room now .. the smell of nicotine and sweetish whiskey, and coffee

" Am I invited, love ? " said behind the door
" invited? merlins beard its Yer' house ! " I chuckled, dizziness was controlling me ..
" but it's your room , I bought coffee by the way "
I went out of the bath after I dried my body , Sprayed my perfume and wore my night gown..
I went to him who was relaxing on the coach , " why this plenty of coffee " said while kissing him.
" because we are having the hangover of the century,love"
I had my coffee and felt awake more than five minutes ago I almost sleep in my bath tub.
I decided to lead the whole thing , I want Sirius Black , he is not to be missed !
I sat on his lap , faced him , he moved closer to me and started to roam his hands under my dress , sensing all my body .. I could feel his cold steel ring on my back, making me yelp.
This dude is wearing many rings.
He whispered to me, " I dreamt about this, I was longing for you for too long "
Something inside me jumped " I knew it ! " but a little bit too late .. I love Severus , and the only thing I am doing now is enjoying his company under the large excuse of our bonding.. this kept me out of the guilt zone.
" What were you doing to me when you dreamed about me ?"
" tut tut , you don't want to know , many things "
I made some soft horny sound , " No ! Tell me !
He stood behind me , making my butt close to his strong torso , My back was full of his love bites , one after one , arching more , He placed his hands and squeezed my breasts , making me more arouser.

" Sirius , please "

" No I won't tell you, I prefer , erm.. show you? "

" show me then " I , he smiled widely.. licking his lips..
He removed my dress , and laid back at the coach " come closer "

Now I faced him , He lowered himself under me , and started to give love bites from my belly and under , making me gasp , " shit ! "
He moaned while kissing , and went closer to my clit , " wet already ?"
He bite it ,
" ouch ! Yes !"
I could feel my wetness is pouring under my thighs , my labia inner walls are puffing more and become frim , just like by nibbles, Every cell in my being was longing for more, he was shaking , and getting more frustrated, and hungrily licking my clit , waiting for my permission.
I just want this man to fuck me mercilessly.. " do it for fucks sake ! " I breathed heavily, not containing myself anymore having him under there placing his tong over my pussy.
And he did , he laid me on my back and slightly entered his head , which was was long way to go to my vagina was tightened out of lust, he retreated back , and then slowly entered again..
" hurt?"
I nodded, he really have big cock and I feel so tight comparing to him , he moved inn slowly , " more , don't stop " I started to sweat , he kissed my neck making me whine ..
" whoa , you feel incredibly good ! "
" yes, faster please "
He transferred to doggie style , and he lifted my butt more and entered again , my wetness was never this much , he hurt a little , but my vagina enjoyed his toughness, And he moved faster , I could feel my walls became deliciously wet , and how hot he feels inside me , he moaned louder every time he fuck .. and everytime my ass hit his torso hard ,
and I was breathing exasperatedly , I was over the moon .. We both released , " oh ! My god this is insane ! "

" hell yeah " he laid next to me , we both took a shower and went on a very deep sleep.

Mature scence ends.

********************

It was 3 in the morning in Hogwarts dungeons, where Snape waited and waited for Narcissa for too long now , until he called one the elves to figure where is she , the elf finally returned and said to Severus :
" The elf of House of Black departed with her Master and Narcissa to his manor , after the Ball "
Severus eyes went wide , she actually forgot about him , completely.. and went with Sirius in his fancy car , while he was waiting for her since 11 in the evening.
His anger rised , he couldn't control it this time and started to break everything in his office.. the elf was frightened, she begged him to stop " Professor! Stop what are you doing ! "
But the chairs , tables , potion bottles were flying over the class .. breaking each other and destroying everything.. including his trust.
He Went to his bedroom and moved all the sheets away from his bed , he doesn't want her scent marked on the place at all , he almost tear them and throw them away
The elf ran to Dumbeldore office , the very old Albus Dumbeldore ran fast wearing silver traveling cloak , he broke into the chaos of Severus Snape..

" Severus ? " he said firmly

The two legilemns legends faced each other in the room.. but Snape was the weakest , he was unable to resist any kind of mind storming..
Albus stared at him with his cold blue eyes .. and scanned his recent thoughts, Severus was emotionally destroyed, and an open book to read. He understands everything, and said with a pathetic look at him , he feels sorry for him , yet afraid.. " To my office "
Severus calmed down in front of Albus , he felt ashamed , he magically fixed everything broken , and with simple spells he repaired his wounds, only his skin wounds.
He then went to Headmaster office .. silently entered and found Albus gazing at the window at the misty grounds .. where you could see the fine sharp line between night and day is visibly clear..
Severus hesitate to move closer , Albus dangerous Aura was pulsing with anger , however, he said calmly: " I thought you would be more responsible, Severus "

Silent..

Albus turned at him finally, finding him devastated .
Severus turned his back and left the office.
Dumbeldore sighed heavily and admitted to himself that he is dealing with the same teenage Severus now.
**********

Saturday went normal for the school , a day off where the enjoy the break after the ball and to walk out ,
The trio walked in the yard , and even Hermione is not having her books or anything related to school , they were literally having a break ..

" I wonder where is Narcissa, she is a bit late today!" Ron asked , very blurry about what's happening

Harry and Hermione blushed , and continued walking silently..

After few minutes, Harry stopped. He stared at the sky , and at the castle.. again at the grounds from the top green little hill they stood at before going down to HAGRID ,
" wha'a? " Ron stopped

"Do you hear this sound? " Harry noticed

" there aren't any sounds Harry " Hermione said

To be continued.....